Father runs over daughter in Arizona honor killing; dad extradited at a UK airport

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
2_62_d320.jpg

Noor Almaleki was walking with her boyfriend's mother, 43-year-old Amal Edan Khalaf, on the afternoon of October 20 when they were struck by the Jeep, who police say was driven by Faleh Almaleki.

"By his own admission, this was an intentional act and the reason was because his daughter had brought shame upon him and his family," said prosecutor Stephanie Low.

Faleh Almaleki spent a week on the run until he was apprehended in Atlanta, Georgia over the weekend. Police say Almaleki drove his vehicle to Mexico and abandoned it, before getting on a plane to London. He was refused entrance into London and U.K. authorities put him on a plane to Atlanta. He was extradited to Arizona and booked into the 4th Ave Jail on Saturday.
She was hospitalized for two weeks after the incident. I just heard that as of a few days ago, Noor died from her injuries.

I hope Sheriff Joe has a special tent waiting for him. :angry:

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
She brought dishonor to the family? So I guess he didn't think the whole vehicular murder thing was gonna look good then.

She was gorgeous, what a loss.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am once again at a loss for words to express how appalled I am at one humans actions against another - in this case a father to his daughter!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I don't care what constitutes honor or what brings shame to families over THERE... don't be bringing that **** attitude/thinking over HERE... you don't like how people live over HERE... then get your asses back over THERE!

The father should be runned over with a jeep a few times himself.

Oh and shown full frontal nudity of playboy models in lifesize pictures...

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And going to jail for killing your daughter won't bring shame to your family. I'm getting a logical disconnect here.

I think you are turned into a hero then.:barf:

The Met police have a special unit that deals with forced marriages and this 'honour' stuff, sadly they are kept very busy.

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
Like the "40 Virgins" thing..it's my opinion that this stuff isnt about "honor", it's about possession and power. And again it's targeted against women.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like the "40 Virgins" thing..it's my opinion that this stuff isnt about "honor", it's about possession and power. And again it's targeted against women.

Women, to them, must be truly scary creatures to have to need this sort of control. It makes me rage against the powerlessness I feel to do something about this but there really seems to be nothing we in the West can do to help our sisters. Surely though somewhere somehow there must be something?

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Where is the National Organization for Women (NOW) on this? Why haven't we heard anything? Are they scared the Muslims will car bomb them? I've no doubt their situational ethics come in to play here.

Funny thing is there is a new movie, 2012 (no, not when Obama gets kicked out of office) but the director, Roland Emmerich, blows up the sistine chapel, destroys the statute of Jesus at Rio de Jeneiro, Jewish synagogues, etc... but no mosques. When asked why no mosques he said he didn't want a fatwa on his head for making just a movie.

Now Emmerich IS anti-religion. He does not like 'em. See, he's not scared of the Christians or the Jews (for they are pretty much peaceful now.) No, sure isn't scared of them, but he sure is scared of the Muslims!

I kind of wonder if something like this is why Rome fell.

Deaf

FierySquidFace

Green Belt
Reaction score
I never cease to be amazed at the way people justify the atrocities they inflict on eachother. Seriously. People are so hard to understand...:disgust:

Latest Discussions