Evading The Storm

K

KenpoMatt

Welp, I've been Checking The Storm and it seems hurricane Isabella is on its way. As I look at the national map on www.accuweather.com I see that the only thing Obstructing The Storm will be my apartment.

A jet stream swooping down from Canada has been Calming The Storm. It managed to shrink Isabella from a category 5 to a category 3 storm. But, the attack is still on.

So, the question: how best to defend myself against mother nature? The major attack is coming from overhead. That leaves me with a few choices: I could attempt to Capture The Storm but I'm not so sure a hurricane has wrists or arms. That would certainly make any kind of block or perry very difficult. Perhaps I could attempt an eye gouge. I'm sure this attacker has an eye.

I dunno - maybe I'll just cross out to 9:00 and find my zone of sanctuary before it all comes crashing down. Who needs a beating from 110+ mph winds anyway?

It's time to batten down the hatches...

OP
J

jeffkyle

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

OP
S

shotmanuk

Best of luck Matt , here's hoping the Hurricane dies down before it hits the main land

OP
F

FiveSwords

I'm gonna say your best bet is Bowing to Buddha and then Escape from the Storm. :D

OP
K

KenpoMatt

thank you very much. i'll be here all week. don't forget to tip your waitresses

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoMatt
thank you very much. i'll be here all week. don't forget to tip your waitresses

I tried that, but she came back with an awesome hook kick... I think I'm in love.... :D

OP
T

TheRustyOne

*snickers*

...and after Bowing to Buddah, I'd try to Monkey Elbow some plywood on my windows *snicker*

(yes, i've learned those techniques above before -- do i remember them? no. that was back in the day when i was like 12)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
I tried that, but she came back with an awesome hook kick... I think I'm in love.... :D

So that's how you got hooked up with that little hotty?:D Works for me.

Ok to stay on topic.

My personal OPINION is that you will probably get knocked on your ****.:rofl:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Its funny...a few years back Buffalo got buried in snow...over 7 feet in 2 days....

I was seen for several days using a katana to clear the drive way....snow was so heavy, you could cut it into blocks...

You can fight mother nature.....you may lose, but at least you go down fighting! :)

Banzai!

Attachments

• $storm1.jpg
    $storm1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 155
OP
X

XxSweetFacadexX

this is all i gotta say about the hurricane:

BRING IT ON!!! mwahaha.

Latest Discussions