Ethnic joke...

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
An Irishman walked out of a bar.... Hey. It could happen :)

Sorry, wrong joke.

Three guys walked out of a bar one night to do some serious drinking, a Texan, a Californian and an Oregonian.

They were sitting on the hillside when the Texan opened a bottle of bourbon, took one slug, threw it up into the air and shot it with his pearl-handled revolver.

"That's all right," he drawled "Thar's plenty more of that back home."

The Californian reached into his bag for a bottle of expensive Napa Valley Cabernet. He took one sip, tossed the bottle up and blasted it to smithereens with a black plastic assault rifle.

"That's alright. There's a lot more where that came from."

The Oregonian thought for a moment. He pulled a bottle of microbrewed Rogue Imperial Stout (26 degrees Plato, IBU 88, Apparent Attenuation 73, Lovibond 256, 11% ABV) and carefully drank the whole bottle. He threw the empty up into the sky, pulled out a double-barreled shotgun, blew away the Californian and caught the bottle.

"That's alright. We have plenty more of those back home. Besides, the bottle's worth a nickel."

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
An Irishman walked out of a bar.... Hey. It could happen :)

Sorry, wrong joke.

Three guys walked out of a bar one night to do some serious drinking, a Texan, a Californian and an Oregonian.

They were sitting on the hillside when the Texan opened a bottle of bourbon, took one slug, threw it up into the air and shot it with his pearl-handled revolver.

"That's all right," he drawled "Thar's plenty more of that back home."

The Californian reached into his bag for a bottle of expensive Napa Valley Cabernet. He took one sip, tossed the bottle up and blasted it to smithereens with a black plastic assault rifle.

"That's alright. There's a lot more where that came from."

The Oregonian thought for a moment. He pulled a bottle of microbrewed Rogue Imperial Stout ([FONT=Arial, Helvetica]26 degrees Plato, IBU 88, Apparent Attenuation 73, Lovibond 256, 11% ABV) and carefully drank the whole bottle. He threw the empty up into the sky, pulled out a double-barreled shotgun, blew away the Californian and caught the bottle.

"That's alright. We have plenty more of those back home. Besides, the bottle's worth a nickel."
[/FONT]

Hahaha too funny... hey wait a minute... I'm a Californian and I'm going to college in Oregon...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Im Irish and that offends me.

I have never walked out of a bar. Staggerd, been carried, but never walked.

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ha! An oldie but a goodie. I remember cracking those jokes when the flood started. I guess I shouldn't be too upset though, a Californian couple bought one of my parents' old houses - and then figured out that the nice weather is for 8 weeks in the summer, the rest is rain all the time!

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im Irish and that offends me.

I have never walked out of a bar. Staggerd, been carried, but never walked.
It's perfectly OK to walk out of a bar, if you're Irish. If you don't they have to mop around you and they have to carry the new kegs in past you! It's just rude to be in the way! At least, that's what my grandmother taugth me.

Don't you know that we Irish are never drunk...

Not so long as we can hold on to a single blade of grass and not fall off the face of the earth!

Latest Discussions