Eric Blair's Synthetic Fighting Sticks

OP
P

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I tend to see it as relatively... relative, really. I know I don't like to get hit in practice with anything harder than rattan; I see anything harder -- aluminum, hardwood, rigid plastic, semi-flexible rigid plastic -- and "real life" implements to be used for serious self-defense. I mean, how much harder than hardwood is aluminum? Both will knock you out. *laugh*

Hollywood1340

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
SP,
I emailed Mr. Blair on the price for the F-Stix, he hasn't gotten back, prehaps you could be of service in this department? How much dough we talking here?

OP
P

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Eric Blair is out of town at some sort of big convention in Vegas, I think. Try contacting BladeArt, as they were selling them. I tried to find the listing there but they've moved it, perhaps in constructing a new section for Eric's products. At one time the BladeArt listing for moly f-stix was around $60 USD per pair, but that may have changed slightly. The Kevlars go for more than twice that.

L

Leo Daher

I was lucky enough to get one of the last two pairs from BladeArt before prices went up, a couple weeks ago. Don't think they have any for sale right now. I really like them BTW.