Eric Blair's Synthetic Fighting Sticks

I tend to see it as relatively... relative, really. I know I don't like to get hit in practice with anything harder than rattan; I see anything harder -- aluminum, hardwood, rigid plastic, semi-flexible rigid plastic -- and "real life" implements to be used for serious self-defense. I mean, how much harder than hardwood is aluminum? Both will knock you out. *laugh*

SP,
I emailed Mr. Blair on the price for the F-Stix, he hasn't gotten back, prehaps you could be of service in this department? How much dough we talking here?

Eric Blair is out of town at some sort of big convention in Vegas, I think. Try contacting BladeArt, as they were selling them. I tried to find the listing there but they've moved it, perhaps in constructing a new section for Eric's products. At one time the BladeArt listing for moly f-stix was around $60 USD per pair, but that may have changed slightly. The Kevlars go for more than twice that.

I was lucky enough to get one of the last two pairs from BladeArt before prices went up, a couple weeks ago. Don't think they have any for sale right now. I really like them BTW.

Back