Emily Reasons BJJ is Gay Video Clip!

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
An Oldie but a Goodie! :rofl:

Okay this has been posted before but truth be told the clip really disappeared on the net for awhile but here it is for your enjoyment.

[yt]JzdT-kerHac[/yt]

Yes I enjoy grappling as well and do not think it is gay! (Still this clip is hillarious)

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thanks Brian, for posting that again. I've been looking all over for it. Does anyone know what movie or show that is from?

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I was hoping it was a movie and not a TV show so I could show other more easily. I've never heard of that show!

BTW - Heather Graham is uberhot!!!

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That show might have lasted 4 episodes before it was pulled. It was such a bomb it left a crater.

In the US, it was pulled after the pilot. That's right: it lasted exactly one show!

Kennedy_Shogen_Ryu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
"I love it when they submit" I think that's the best ab workout I've had in forever, I can barely move from the pain of laughing so hard!!

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
ok this is driving me crazy!! The blond guy at the beginning who was laughing about it being the gayest sport there is, what is he from?! I KNOW I have seem him somewhere, but I just can't figure it out! Rep to the first person who responds!

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
ok this is driving me crazy!! The blond guy at the beginning who was laughing about it being the gayest sport there is, what is he from?! I KNOW I have seem him somewhere, but I just can't figure it out! Rep to the first person who responds!
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0885090/
It is Mark Valley, former Army officer, former Jack Deveraux, currently Brad Chase on Boston Legal, West Point class of 1987

Latest Discussions