dont sleep on the u.k.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
yeah.. and close the ******* gate behind ya!

Ahh happy days on the council estate. Guy showed a lot of restraint, specially with a crowd of monkeys baying for it. What gets me is that some numpty was videoing this on his mobile / cellphone because this is what counts as entertainment now. Sometimes I hate people. Jenna

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone posted this video up on a well known MMA site in the UK and a couple of police officers as well as a good many other posters who shall we say aren't on quite the same side all agreed this was faked. the council estate is known to some of them as well as the people involved and it was a U Tube special supposedly, allegedly. Who knows though.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It's disheartening to see a couple of children in that mob. If the vid is real, I would suggest that the "victim's" family move. Those neighbors aren't fit to knock over his garbage.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Strange title for a thread though, suicide?

It was generally agreed among us though that true or false the guy didn't actually know martial arts! Whatever, it's just chavs (all of them including the guy in the house) doing what they do best, annoying the rest of us.

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
What took him so long?

I don't know what MA he's supposed to be trained in but it shouldn't have taken 1:50 to react to that IMHO. More like 0:01.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What took him so long?

I don't know what MA he's supposed to be trained in but it shouldn't have taken 1:50 to react to that IMHO. More like 0:01.

That's what many said when it was posted up on the MMA forum ( a couple of years ago I think) which is why it was thought he wasn't actually a MA, that with his position, stance, hands etc.

Ah "The Sun", newpaper of choice for chavs lol!

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That's what many said when it was posted up on the MMA forum ( a couple of years ago I think) which is why it was thought he wasn't actually a MA, that with his position, stance, hands etc.

Ah "The Sun", newpaper of choice for chavs lol!
I am still not sure that it was fake.. at the start it looked terribly contrived and but then it got a bit more lairy just like real.. though I think the antagonist would never crawl away all suddenly overcome with belittlement.. he would be back to brick all the windows and light the oil tank.. though I am sure some numpty was there to catch all that on his mobile too for Youtube pffft..

Oh Tez, The Sun for chavs?? The Sun is a turncoat now and is all up riding David Cameron's successes dontcha know, they will be giving away free Etonian cravats and demanding lower taxes for the filthy rich next! Still, page-3 is an.. um, institution? What would our poor plumbers do then for amusement on their teabreak(s)?

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The homeowner sort of reminds me a little bit of one of my Jujitsu instructors. A push or tossing the trash wouldn't rile him, as long as it isn't a punch or a more serious attack (like a kick or a hand with a weapon). He probably would have seen this situation as mostly talk and bravado behavior (the thug acting up because there is an audience watching).

Anyway, if the homeowner does turn out to know some type of martial art, he demonstrated a lot of restraint. I think his use of hand "fencing" in a defensive move is more of an instinct to establish a boundary (and allow for fighting back) rather than any formal training.

Still, I personally wouldn't wait that long before fighting back.

- Ceicei

James Kovacich

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The dummy should of realized long before getting hit. The homeowner pushed him back 10' with ease.

The guy did hold his hands like a Karateka and I don't think that someone would "revert" to standing that way if they didn't train something somewhere at some point.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think we've had that clip up on MT before - a year or two ago if my feeble memory serves me correctly.

I can't recall at the time if we concluded it was a 'fix' or not but it certainly afforded us a great deal of serious and entertaining discussion :D.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still want to know why it was titled 'dont sleep on the u.k' (sic)

Latest Discussions