MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Back in my state security days for the state of NY we had a store in our building operated by the division for the blind that was operated by the blind. A guy we were pretty sure was stealing from the store walked in one day “on camera” I went down to the store and there he stood with an arm full of candy and soda inside a newspaper. He took a pack of gum and put it on the counter and while the person behind the counter while ringing up the gum this person (the thief) actually talked to me. He then paid for the gum and walked out with the newspaper and about $30 worth of candy and soda…guess what happened to him…. he got suspended from work and banned form the store. He tried to deny it and even got the union involved. However after the union rep sat there and watched the “Film” of him taking stuff and the last part that showed him pay for the gum with me standing right behind him the union rep stood up and left.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Suggest this thread be moved to comedy channel... :lol2: geez

Stupid really IS as stupid does!

Can you imagine how much of a hard time this poor Steven Daniels is going to have in jail when word gets out? :lol2:

Latest Discussions