Does this concern you

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's only your kids money Terry. Not going to come from the pockets of those doing it, and it shores up their friends poor judgements and business failings. So it's all good. Now, tell your kids to hury up and get those 3rd jobs as the next big bust is going to require even more from them.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's only your kids money Terry. Not going to come from the pockets of those doing it, and it shores up their friends poor judgements and business failings. So it's all good. Now, tell your kids to hury up and get those 3rd jobs as the next big bust is going to require even more from them.

Bob so you really see no need for concern for us ten to twenty years from now? Since I do have those kids and my business is failing because of the economy it a concern for me. I know you was being sarcastic by the way.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The government needs to stop treating our wallet as an endless resource. Unfortunately,we've got way too many lawyers in office and too few good business people in there steering the ship.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The government needs to stop treating our wallet as an endless resource. Unfortunately,we've got way too many lawyers in office and too few good business people in there steering the ship.

I completely agree with you.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Do I need to quote Shakespeare right about now??

Latest Discussions