Does anyone know about this Group???

OP
newtothe dark

newtothe dark

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Thanks a freind gave me the sword tape and was curious so no one needs to respond I get the idea hehe.

Bujingodai

Black Belt
Reaction score
That was a funny thread. The point that Don brought up about Ashida teaching longer than most Kan have been practicing is a wierd thought too. LOLOL

Anyway, I have been exposed to Mark Grove personally. I didn't see enough of him over the course of a week to have a full opinion. He is a man who inserts his life into this. His students do get a full package deal, and his senior students are quite capable.
Norman Dehm one of the students that came to the Tai kai in Bethlehem in 2005 was very impressive as I got to see more of their combative approach. When I was in Denver they put alot of focus on Chambara, which was still really exciting.

Mark is defunatly a colourful guy, very dynamic. You will get what you pay for with him. No he doesn't claim a lineage that I am aware of, but he does call it Ninjutsu.

Bill Sempf

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Did you notice that nearly everyone in that thread was a closed account or banned user? Isn't that weird?

S

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Did you notice that nearly everyone in that thread was a closed account or banned user? Isn't that weird?

S

Not really, the linked thread is 3 1/2 years old. Lots of people move on in these forums and close their accounts. Also the Ninjutsu section tends to get more than its' fair share of trolls who sign on just to stir the pot a bit, and they get bounced.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not really, the linked thread is 3 1/2 years old. Lots of people move on in these forums and close their accounts. Also the Ninjutsu section tends to get more than its' fair share of trolls who sign on just to stir the pot a bit, and they get bounced.
Also, for some reason, several highly respected posters in the Ninjutsu forum closed their accounts about 6 or 8 months ago. I can only presume that they decided that the time spent posting could be better spent training...

I'd suggest we all could take that lesson to heart -- but then, MT would be dead!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Also, for some reason, several highly respected posters in the Ninjutsu forum closed their accounts about 6 or 8 months ago. I can only presume that they decided that the time spent posting could be better spent training...

I'd suggest we all could take that lesson to heart -- but then, MT would be dead!

And some people like me, who weren't highly respected, but just got tired of the B.S.

I admit that thread was funny, I sure got my panties in a knot for no reason. Wow.

Latest Discussions