Do you use technology to improve your Martial Art's skills?`

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The problem with all those devices that measure the force of a strike is - they do not work well. At all.

Darren

Green Belt
Reaction score
As a long time martial artist, I was always skeptical of many of the claims that were made about power and techniques. Does anyone use technology to validate his or her training? Would anyone buy a device to attach to a bag that measures impacts?
Would be nice to train virtual, slap on the mask over your eyes and ya see someone in front of you doing there thing and you defect the punch or kick, but then again nothing beats training with a real person to make it very realistic.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Would be nice to train virtual, slap on the mask over your eyes and ya see someone in front of you doing there thing and you defect the punch or kick, but then again nothing beats training with a real person to make it very realistic.
Not quite at that level, but there's a VR boxing game that gives a surprising good workout and lets you practice timing, footwork and your strikes.

Alan0354

Master of Arts
Reaction score
It can be done, but it's the money. There's not enough interest to make money. I talked to some gamers, they don't even have anything close. Remember only a very small minority of people are into MA.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That would be a trip and a half.
I think I’d really enjoy that.

Darren

Green Belt
Reaction score
I’m disappointed that nobody has expressed an interest in my quantum laser particle accelerator forearm stimulator. 😑
Explain it to me man! I will take interest!!!!!

Alan0354

Master of Arts
Reaction score
How very dare you!😑😉
I did ask you, you just kept talking in a joking way. You have a product, show and tell. I have a US patent on noise cancellation for electric guitar, I even did youtube demo to show people. I don't talk about that here because it has nothing to do with MA.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
I did ask you, you just kept talking in a joking way. You have a product, show and tell. I have a US patent on noise cancellation for electric guitar, I even did youtube demo to show people. I don't talk about that here because it has nothing to do with MA.
You are a real smart guy too.

Alan0354

Master of Arts
Reaction score
You are a real smart guy too.
I was very interested at the beginning, Look at my post#10 and 12. I did not get any serious answer. I would think he would post at least pictures and more descriptions. If you ask me about my invention, I would have gave the youtube links and all to show you.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am joking😉

Noise cancellation?…like a humbucker? A hair scrunchy wrapped around the nut? Do share a link of you Youtube clip. I play guitar too!

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was very interested at the beginning, Look at my post#10 and 12. I did not get any serious answer. I would think he would post at least pictures and more descriptions. If you ask me about my invention, I would have gave the youtube links and all to show you.
Ok, ok….much against the advice of my patent lawyer…

4482D0B2-B728-430D-936A-AA37C7DB0B6C.jpeg

It is made of milled aluminium and internally, each end is semi-mirrored. Quantumised particles…possibly leptonic quarkinooks…are introduced through a small aperture and bounce back and forth inside, accumulating velocity and hence energy (remember, E=mc3… yes, Einstein got it wrong). At a critical energy, the leptonic quarkinooks escape the semi-mirrored internal surface and radiate outward. This beam is then shone upon a desired muscle group…quadriceps for example…and immediately ones roundhouse kicks devastatingly improve….by 50-87% at least.

I’m working on the details of the quarkinook injection liberator in an attempt to avoid Pauli’s blasted exclusion principle effects and the design of the box in which it’ll be sold. I’m thinking purple and orange….🤔

Last edited:

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ok, ok….much against the advice of my patent lawyer…

View attachment 28795
It is made of milled aluminium and internally, each end is semi-mirrored. Quantumised particles…possibly leptonic quarkinooks…are introduced through a small aperture and bounce back and forth inside, accumulating velocity and hence energy (remember, E=mc3… yes, Einstein got it wrong). At a critical energy, the leptonic quarkinooks escape the semi-mirrored internal surface and radiate outward. This beam is then shone upon a desired muscle group…quadriceps for example…and immediately ones roundhouse kicks devastatingly improve….by 50-87% at least.

I’m working on the details of the quarkinook injection liberator in an attempt to avoid Pauli’s blasted exclusion principle effects and the design of the box in which it’ll be sold. I’m thinking purple and orange….🤔

Latest Discussions