do martial arts books sell on ebay

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
do martial arts book sell on ebay in like lot form? jw cause i have about 25 books all about ma must still like brand new jw if they do go what they run?

adam

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't know about E-Bay, but I've bought several from Amazon.com Z-Shops and Auctions. Both are open, IIRC, to private vendors. Some folks like myself won't touch E-Bay with a ten foot pole but will not hesitate to purchase from Amazon.com Auctions. The one time an Amazon.com vendor stiffed me Amazon.com may good on the price.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't know about E-Bay, but I've bought several from Amazon.com Z-Shops and Auctions. Both are open, IIRC, to private vendors. Some folks like myself won't touch E-Bay with a ten foot pole but will not hesitate to purchase from Amazon.com Auctions. The one time an Amazon.com vendor stiffed me Amazon.com may good on the price.

Wow. That's a heck of a good story. That's great to hear that Amazon stands behind their system like that.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Everything pretaning to MA will sell on e-Bay...Me, I never had a problem dealing with them...

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
do martial arts book sell on ebay in like lot form? jw cause i have about 25 books all about ma must still like brand new jw if they do go what they run?

adam

Do you have a copy of 'Secrets of Chinese Kenpo' by Ed Parker? Sometimes referred to as the 'Socks book'?

Mike

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Adam,

You can sell in lot form with both ebay and amazon. Just be clear with what exactly you are selling as a group.

What books do you have that you wish to sell? Just wondering....

- Ceicei

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
In general, books are hard to sell on eBay due to the high number of books on eBay. Go to ebay and see if the book you own is for sale. If it is for sale, bookmark it and see how much it sells for.

Also, eBay owns half.com That is only for books, movies, and video games. It is set up like amazon, where you pay Half, and not the individual seller. The seller then mails it to you. It may be a better way for you there.

I am a half.com addict myself. I buy ALL of my music and books that way.

AoG

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've just bought about 6 books on e-bay, 2 alone, 4 that were packaged together. The seller got a real good price, I got a big bargain. If you're trying to sell MA books on e-bay, they'll sell. Especially if they are even close to being rare.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Including your rank of choice in your system of choice : )

You missed the guy that was selling the Ultimate System...His claim was that his system could make you "An elite level back belt in the privacy of your own home in one week.. Such a deal...

OP
TallAdam85

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
kodo.jpg
bk_shotokan.jpg
bookeffortless.jpg
kf_doyle.jpg
books_tkd_taekwondo_sparring_strategies_for_the_ring_and_the_street_cs-book01.jpg
zen_in_the_martial_arts.jpg
1892515024-m.jpg
essentialtaijilrg.jpg
393257639X.03._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1057204653_.jpg
ninja.JPG
192x144_90_site61_20040103114216_tae_kwon_do_boek_stephan.JPG
BU4500A-H0.jpg
0865680795-m.jpg
0870114638-m.jpg

OP
TallAdam85

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
0865680213-m.jpg
these are all the books i am selling cause i have double of or just got never read or read and still like brand new i have a pankration book also that i could not find a pic for all so what u think i could make for them on ebay

Latest Discussions