Barry Cuda

charyuop

Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't know if this name already came out other times.
Any one knows about him, what style he uses? I have seen a couple video clips and he seems pretty good and effective.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Spoke to him via e-mail acouple of times and his stuff looks real and he seems to be a real MA and not some BS artist..I know not much help..I have his e mail address if your interested..Send me a private message and its yours if you want it...

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this name already came out other times.
Any one knows about him, what style he uses? I have seen a couple video clips and he seems pretty good and effective.

Both Barry and his student Vic are members of this forum, although I haven't seen either one post in a while.

Mike

OP
charyuop

charyuop

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thank you Drac, but I wouldn't really know what to ask him hee hee.
I was curious to know if he is really that good. He makes fight hands Vs weapon and weapon Vs weapon appear so easy. He appear to have a very good speed and strength. It seemed so perfect that I was wondering if he was that good and what style he practices (and that I saw it on the link above).

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Cool name :) Barry Cuda. Sounds like super villain. (not suggesting he IS, just saying it would make a good name for one)

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It seemed so perfect that I was wondering if he was that good and what style he practices (and that I saw it on the link above).
I believe he practices JKD, and I believe he's from the Inosanto lineage. Please don't quote me, I could be wrong. His Martial Talk account is no longer active. Here is his website: http://www.combatartsusa.com/

Latest Discussions