"Distort my wish" game.

KenpoEMT

Brown Belt
Reaction score
:lol: Just teasing :lol:

Although, it probably WOULD be the mother of all distortions ;)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KenpoNoChikara said:
I wish for the perfect boyfriend

Too Easy,

He is your Boy Friend, but he is Gay ;)

I wish you could find the perfect single and Straight Boy Friend.

Xequat

Black Belt
Reaction score
You find him, but then you turn gay, hehe.

I wish I knew everything (even though I sometimes act I do already).

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Xequat said:
You find him, but then you turn gay, hehe.

I wish I knew everything (even though I sometimes act I do already).
*snaps his fingers*

You know all there is to know, however you're crippled, deaf, mute, and blind (think Hellen Keller's condition crossed with Steven Hawkings'). You have no way to communicate or interact with the outside world whatsoever. You're forever alone with all your infinite knowledge...

I would like to be independently wealthy (not massively, but enough to live comfortably) without the death of any being, nor dimentional crossrips, nor alien invasion, nor anything else that would be detrimental to the planet or population.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OUMoose said:
I would like to be independently wealthy (not massively, but enough to live comfortably) without the death of any being, nor dimentional crossrips, nor alien invasion, nor anything else that would be detrimental to the planet or population.
You are independently wealthy but immediately lose any and all sense of money scruples and lose every penny you ever earned and or saved by spending indescriminately.

I wish everyone would lighten up.

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
I wish everyone would lighten up. = everyone in the whole world ligthens up - imensely. You look extremely large in comparrison.

I wish I hadn't injured my back in kenpo and be forced to stop for a week. GRR. (And I dont want something else to be hurt/be killed, or be hurt longer than a week, either)

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You go to Kenpo class but realize that you don't really want to study any martial arts ever again.

I wish for the greatest wish ever with no negitive consequences.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
someguy said:
I wish for the greatest wish ever with no negitive consequences.
Your wish is granted and you discover that without negativity there can be no positivity because nothing can exist without its opposite and fall into a daze of mediocrity where everything is the same and nothing feels terriffic or loving or exhalting and you fall into despair thus restoring the negative, thus restoring the positive, thus restoring order to the universe.

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
someguy said:
You go to Kenpo class but realize that you don't really want to study any martial arts ever again.
NEVER happen.

K

KenpoNoChikara

Originally Posted by someguy

NEVER

Theban_Legion said:
Your wish is granted...so, pick you up at 7 o'clock?
lol

Your wish is granted and you discover that without negativity there can be no positivity because nothing can exist without its opposite and fall into a daze of mediocrity where everything is the same and nothing feels terriffic or loving or exhalting and you fall into despair thus restoring the negative, thus restoring the positive, thus restoring order to the universe.
hehe... that was a good one

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well seeing as there aren't any other wishes uh...
I wish for a bag of tater chips. Good ones. Not to salty and not to ummm not salty. It must be easily opened but not to easily opened. It must taste good and be heathly.

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
your chips taste wonderful, so wonderful you become addicted. you quit the martial arts so you can use your fees on your potato chip obsession. the chips have zero calories, but the dip that you HAVE to have with it is extremely fattening. That, added with the fact that you've gained so much weight because of the dip, causes you to become morbidly obeese and end up on jerry springer where they show video of the paramedics having to take a wall out of your house to get you out. and you never stop eating those chips.

I wish I could truely know how good I was without thinking too high or too low of myself (and still be able to do the martial arts, with no physical or mental or any other kind of limitions on myself or my fellow students or my instructors)

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Ok you know how good you are but this changes your out look on life which causes a chain of events that ends up resulting in the end of the world. Don't ask me how but I'll say it invovles a bath tub full of cottage cheese, a stick of dynamite, a bowling ball, and some other stuff.
I wish I had a wish.

KenpoEMT

Brown Belt
Reaction score
someguy said:
I wish I had a wish.
Your wish is granted...by the MT Make A Wish Foundation which, unfortunately for you, is the only foundation in the world that likes to be the first to inform the unlucky Martial Artist that he/she has been diagnosed with an unusual form of relapsing/remitting Progeria which strikes only those Martial Artists who are daft enough to tell a genie that they wish for more wishes.

I wish I would not have distorted so many wishes.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Theban_Legion said:
I wish I would not have distorted so many wishes.
Some of your wishes are revoked and you find that you miss all the fun you had so terribly that you can hardly stand to look at yourself in the mirror and begin wishing randomly, rapidly, enraging the genie who then destroys your wishing ability, leaving you serenely sated with all you do and achieve even if it might be as simple as tying your shoe. You spread your newfound Zen all over the world and bring joy and happiness to many, alleviating your spirit and you achieve nirvana.

I wish I had thought of that earlier.

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
I wish I had thought of that earlier.
You do...as a matter of a fact you think of it before it even is wished for. You can now see the future and as such you find life boring. Everything you do you know before you do. You are eternally board.
I wish I could wish upon a star and get the wish I wish I wished.
(Say that ten times fast)

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
someguy said:
You do...as a matter of a fact you think of it before it even is wished for. You can now see the future and as such you find life boring. Everything you do you know before you do. You are eternally board.
I wish I could wish upon a star and get the wish I wish I wished.
(Say that ten times fast)
*snaps fingers*

Granted! You are now trapped forever in the technocolor hell that is a direct-to-video re-RE-release of Disney's Peter Pan.... as Tinkerbell...

I wish that this thread, nor it's kind, had ever existed.

KenpoEMT

Brown Belt
Reaction score
OUMoose said:
I wish that this thread, nor it's kind, had ever existed.
Your wish is granted.

Unfortunately, for all of humanity, this thread was designated by god to be the source of all life on this little planet, except yours. When this thread flashed out of existence, so did every human life on earth but one. Your friends and family had only half a second to give you the evil eye before they vanished.
You end up wandering the earth for the rest of your life searching for a companion to ease your loneliness. Your cry of, "Stella!!!" echos emptily about the forsaken planet.

I wish that there were many, many more threads like this!

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Theban_Legion said:
I wish that there were many, many more threads like this!
*snaps fingers*

Done.

However what you didn't realize is this board is part of a reality that only exists in your mind. Threads like this spawn other threads, that spawn even more threads, slowly encroaching on every bit of free room. The sharp increase of activity causes a drastic increase in the electrical impulses in your brain, subsequently causing a spike in heat. Due to the expansive nature of the tissues, your brain expands causing tremendous pressure on your skull, causing it's failure. (read: your head just exploded).

I wish I had put some money into a dry cleaning place before Thebian's head just exploded.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OUMoose said:
I wish I had put some money into a dry cleaning place before Thebian's head just exploded.
You buy a dry cleaning business close to Theban's locale and pass out your business cards to his bereaved family and others in proximity of the explosion who also are in need of your services only to find out all the clothing which was spattered with debris was collected by a Marg Helgenberger look-alike as evidence in a potential crime scene and cannot be cleaned. You also find out Theban's family owns and operates a chain of drycleaning stores in the area which largely monoplize the business and you ultimately lose everything.

I wish my car would go invisible ....