"Distort my wish" game.

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You never said what the potty would be used for so your keys get flushed... Then comes the money in your wallet as well as your credit cards(after being cut up. Then many other things that are expensive. Your wallet is returned though. So now you can't get to work so you call a cab butyou have no money. IN the end you lose your job like Navarre and Sam and so I'll give you all food. The food of eternal joblessness BWAHAHAHAHAHA.
I wish I was hanging out with some cool people right now.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I wish I was hanging out with some cool people right now.[/quote]

You didn't clarify as to what "cool people" were. Now you're surrounded by people who are absolutely FREEZING, and you are the only one at the moment that is quite hot. Somehow everyone finds out how warm you are, and they start snuggling up to you for warmth. You start to feel strange, especially when you start getting unwanted advances, and you yourself is getting colder by the minute!

I wish it was summer again...

KenpoEMT

Brown Belt
Reaction score
tkdgirl said:
I wish it was summer again...
Uh-Oh! It IS Summer again, and she STILL won't quit whining about Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's tragic divorce :tantrum:
"SHUT UP SUMMER!!!"

Ugh...to no avail.

I wish Brad and Jennifer were still happily married.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
-Mod Note-

Thread Split Pending Admin Review of Content

-Technopunk
-MT Super Mod

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Theban_Legion said:
I wish Brad and Jennifer were still happily married.
Brad and Jen get back together and, alas, all the children in Africa go longer still without medicine, medical care, proper food, the continent suffers from a mass death, bringing about yet another mutated strain of HIV killing all the white people in South Africa's urban and suburban areas, hence laying the entire continent to waste. (hey, when i trash a wish, i don't screw around)

I wish folks would relax their political standings a bit ...

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:

Amen! Whatever happened to being able to agree to disagree agreeably? :)

On edit: oops, forgot to distort.

Everyone relaxes their standings to the point that they stand for nothing and are easily led by a ruthless dictator who massacres millions.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Brad and Jen get back together and, alas, all the children in Africa go longer still without medicine, medical care, proper food, the continent suffers from a mass death, bringing about yet another mutated strain of HIV killing all the white people in South Africa's urban and suburban areas, hence laying the entire continent to waste. (hey, when i trash a wish, i don't screw around)

Everyone relaxes their political Standings a bit... to the point no one bothers to Vote. Anarchy reigns, and I become supreme overlord of the U.S... I mean Land of Technopunk... by sheer force. I enforce my reign of terror for 3 days until someone decides to kill me, and I nuke EVERYONE... and the Martians, hidden under the rocks up there come and occupy the dead planet.

I wish I had not eaten that Chinese food tonite.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Everyone relaxes their political Standings a bit... to the point no one bothers to Vote. Anarchy reigns, and I become supreme overlord of the U.S... I mean Land of Technopunk... by sheer force. I enforce my reign of terror for 3 days until someone decides to kill me, and I nuke EVERYONE... and the Martians, hidden under the rocks up there come and occupy the dead planet.

I wish I had not eaten that Chinese food tonite.

By not eating that chinese food you had tonight the "Dog" lived who ended up chasing a cat into the streets to be run over. That cat would have or did have caught a bird. This bird being patient zero for the cross from Bird to human. So, by not having the chinese food, Bird flu now crosses over, and the pandamic is such that chaos reigns, governements tumble, and anarchy is a desired approach, where people wish for the benevelent rulership of the great Technopunk.

I wish there were a law against trolls on the internet. ;)

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
I wish there were a law against trolls on the internet. ;)

There are laws against trolls and you are wrongly convicted of violating them and imprisoned.

I wish it would stop raining in Northern California!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jonathan Randall said:
I wish it would stop raining in Northern California!
It stops raining in Northern California - permanently. The climate turns to desert, Southern California gets the rain and all the Angelinos and their neighbors move north to found "Hollywood 2."

I wish for lots of people to buy cookies from my daughter ....

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
I wish for lots of people to buy cookies from my daughter ....

So many people buy cookies from your daughter that it goes to her head and she grows up to become a ruthless tycoon.

I wish I could find a great and loving home for the abandoned cat I feed.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jonathan Randall said:
So many people buy cookies from your daughter that it goes to her head and she grows up to become a ruthless tycoon.

I wish I could find a great and loving home for the abandoned cat I feed.

You do... its the local Chinese food place, and they LOVE their General Tso's "Chicken"

I wish I had a ride to training this morning

T

TheBattousai

Technopunk said:
I wish I had a ride to training this morning

Wish granted....but the ride was in a spaceship operated by space mutant pizza men who take your left kidney and 3 ounces of hair in exchange for the ride. After the training you now are left alone to fight the ghost of Gangus Khan and his new demon army legion. Hope you prepaired for this moment in training instead of looking at that brunette......

I wish for a nickel named Phillip on a pony.

KenpoEMT

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I wish for a nickel named Phillip on a pony.
?
Sounds like this wish distorted itself, so I must undistort (?) it.

Shadowfax appears before you with his noble rider. They wisk you away to a life of fantasy and adventure filled with bags of nickels and large men named Phillip.:uhyeah:

I wish that the previous poster's wish had made some sense so that I could fulfill my purpose in life by giving it a proper distortion.

T

TheBattousai

Wish granted......but in understanding the truth of the previous wish, you become granted with the power to hear and understand all the wishes of mankind and the thoughts of all individuals. Unable to sort though all the thoughts of the world, you are considered crazy and hunted down and locked up until your death.

I wish Bruce Lee was still alive.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TheBattousai said:
I wish Bruce Lee was still alive.
Bruce Lee rises from the grave and shambles around terrorizing people with one inch punches that spew maggots. He is finally hunted down and shot in the head by Ash.
I wish Pat Robertson would implode.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Kreth said:
I wish Pat Robertson would implode.

Wish granted! You're loved by most, but the ultra- religious types aren't happy at all! They find you were the one that made the wish, and find where you live. Now you have people following you around trying to lay hands on you to cast out the "demons" inside. Eventually, you're driven insane, and become a hermit on your own private island. In that case, you might find enjoyable (not much of a distort on that part).

I wish I was rich.

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You wish to be rich and Bam. You have everyones money. As such money is worthless. Your are the richest broke person ever.

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
someguy said:
You wish to be rich and Bam. You have everyones money. As such money is worthless. Your are the richest broke person ever.

you need to wish.

Latest Discussions