Diego Sanchez defeated Clay Guida in one of the best fights of the year...

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
06-20-2009 10:46 PM:In an entertaining night of fights Diego Sanchez grinded out a decision over Clay Guida, James Wilks and Ross Pearson made it a UK sweep in the finals and more.

More...
MMA Ring Report
The hardest hitting news from the hardest hitting sport.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Caught this fight last night while I was at work. Awesome fight IMHO! I will say that there were a few times when I started thinking, that if this went to a decision, that they'd give it to Guida. Obviously it did go to decision and Diego won!!:ultracool

Tsuki-Yomi

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Diego had that look on his face that Guida was talking about in the pre fight interviews. Very entertaining fight. Hopefully there will be a rematch down the line.

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Diego had that look on his face that Guida was talking about in the pre fight interviews. Very entertaining fight. Hopefully there will be a rematch down the line.

Yea, no kidding! If there is, I hope it will live up to the hype instead of a let down.

tallgeese

Green Belt
Reaction score
Certainly they set themselves up for a PPV rematch. Good fight, just got around to it on the DVR. Most impressive way Guida's recovery after the shin to the head.

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
awesome fight. I cant believe how Guida held in there and not get knocked out. What kind of drugs is he on, did you see that guys still bouncing around AFTER the fight. wow, someone like that is always hard to stop. great fight. definatley looking forward to the rematch.

Latest Discussions