DF: Types of Martial Arts

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Types of Martial Arts
By smartial02 - 07-25-2009 10:27 AM
Originally Posted at: Deluxe Forums

====================

There are so many list of Types of Martial Arts. but i just highlighted a list which i think for me are cool and fun.

YAikido - Aikido is a Japanese martial art developed by Morihei Ueshiba (often referred to by his title 'O Sensei' or 'Great Teacher').

Bando Thaing - Bando is credited as a style of armed and unarmed combat native to Burma.

Capoeira - Capoeira (pronounced Capo-wa-ra), a fun and exciting sport, is a Brazilian art form and self-defense; with strong aerobic and dance elements.

Chanbara - Over thirty years ago Japanese martial artists and swordmasters came together and created a better training style.

Choi Kwang Do - Choi Kwang Do was developed by Grandmaster Kwang Jo Choi between 1978 and 1987 and has proven to be the most effective martial arts system in the world.

Daito Ryu Aiki Bujutsu - The art of Daito ryu is one of the oldest traditions of Japanese ko ryu bujutsu.

Gatka - Gatka is the martial art of the Sikhs, and is tied in with the religion Sikhism.

Haidong Gumdo - Haidong Gumdo is a Korean sword art which draws from battlefield tactics and techniques to build a curriculum for mental, physical and spiritual development.

Read More...

------------------------------------
Defend.net Post Bot - JMA Feed