Daniel Watson's claims

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Earlier on this board I mentioned this man, Daniel Watson who is the president of a company called AngelSword that makes swords. While I do know that Daniel is a somewhat controversial figure and that lots of people either love him or hate him, I've never heard him make any claims that he produces magic swords. Some of the people on this board have said that he does make that claim, well if thats the case could you give me a source where you've heard him make such a claim? I would like to check it out.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you unaware of lawsuits involving this man? Are you trying to incite people to make comments about this man?
'Fraud busting' is against the rules here.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Earlier on this board I mentioned this man, Daniel Watson who is the president of a company called AngelSword that makes swords. While I do know that Daniel is a somewhat controversial figure and that lots of people either love him or hate him, I've never heard him make any claims that he produces magic swords. Some of the people on this board have said that he does make that claim, well if thats the case could you give me a source where you've heard him make such a claim? I would like to check it out.

Try Google, something called a "search engine"

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Archive.org took a sample of the angelsword website from 2002:

Angel Sword Inc.

The last line on the page says:
Magic
Living Steel also gathers, focuses and transmits a low frequency electromagnetic energy similar to that which our bodies run on, similar perhaps to the way in which a ruby focuses a laser. This is a measurable phenomenon that can also be felt by the human body. In ancient times there was no explanation for this other than magic. It is still magic today.

edit:
I hadn't seen this before, hadn't even heard of it actually, but look at the claim that this "Living Steel" is what the Knights Templar used and the making of it was banned as witchcraft. Yeah, can't understand why anyone would be skeptical of a guy making those claims....

Last edited: