Dangerous weapons

OP
R

RTKDCMB

Senior Master
Reaction score
just about anything can be a weapon. there are NO DANGEROUS WEAPONS! Only DANGEROUS MEN AND WOMEN! The Human Brain is the only dangerous weapon .. but only if its loaded with the knowledge and intent to be that way.

I agree - a knife sitting on a bench is not going to just jump up and stab someone on its own.

DavidMoreland

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I agree - a knife sitting on a bench is not going to just jump up and stab someone on its own.
Whatever you said is absolutely correct but we should know the usage and handling of each and every weapon.If we caught in some worst situation then in that case handling of weapon will really gonna be helpful to come out of this type of situation. But use a weapon if really needed.

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Although...if left pointing up, it's not something you would want to sit down on...sounds dangerous and particularly uncomfortable to me...

DavidMoreland

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
It's dangerous to handle any kind of weapon and everyone afraid of it but we have to keep with us because it will help in emergency situations from strangers.

Latest Discussions