Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Go to their main page and scoll down...

http://www.indianacombatarts.com/index.html

Their "Mark-it" training blades look a lot like the No-Lie training blade system....only they are a lot less expensive than the No-Lie blades!

In addition, they offer more than just the single and double edged blades...they also have a Mark-It Karambit as well as a mini-bolo...pretty cool stuff.

I haven't personally ordered from them, but I heard some favorable feedback about them over on KenpoTalk. :)

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on that Carol!

Jeff

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've been reading the knife forum out of curiosity about knives; I tried to follow this link but I got this instead:

tp.gif
tp.gif
tp.gif
tp.gif
Sorry, the site you requested has been disabled

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've been reading the knife forum out of curiosity about knives; I tried to follow this link but I got this instead:

tp.gif
tp.gif
tp.gif
tp.gif
Sorry, the site you requested has been disabled

The link I posted to Indiana Combat Arts? It's been working fine for me. I just checked it again and they were up.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Still disabled for me - is there some type of login you might have that we don't? A front page we're missing, while you've linked to something inside? Because I even googled it, got the same website, and then the same error message... I don't know what's going on.

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's disabled for me now as well.

I think I figured it out. I went to the site when it was up...and within the last couple of days it has been disabled. Because it was already in my browser settings, my machine was pulling up a cached copy instead of a live copy. Sorry about that :(

Latest Discussions