Compitition Team equipment

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was wondering what brand everyone uses for there compitition team? I'm looking to make my fight team all wear the same gear and uniforms, I'm only talking about my true elite people. So what is everyone take on this subject?

In the past we let them wear whatever brand they like or could afford to buy.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Uniforms-Reksuits. I have also used Bold Look in the past, but Reksuits is what I use now. As far as fighting gear, I tend to use Ringside to our kickboxers and Macho for our point fighters.

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I really agree, I like everyone having the same look, regardless of what uniform or brand you pick. I would personally go with something that looks good, but also is easily available to you as you will likely have more students join the team in the future, and may even have current kids need to get uniforms mid "season". I hate it when I get everyone to buy a certain thing, and then a few months later have to have them buy something different because the item has been discontinued in certain styles or sizes.
Personally, I have always liked Adidas. I think the brand name have a good reputation for quality (to people in and out of TKD) which will translate into your kids feeling like quality.

Latest Discussions