Combat Hapkido

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Looking for a great instructor in my area, just want to get back into it on a side note to my TKD anybody know someone around here. That would be the DFW area of Texas.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Looking for a great instructor in my area, just want to get back into it on a side note to my TKD anybody know someone around here. That would be the DFW area of Texas.

Terry, check the ICHF webpage..It lists ALL the certified instructors and where they are...

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Terry, check the ICHF webpage..It lists ALL the certified instructors and where they are...

I did they had a few out here but was wondering if you gentleman knew any of them and who you would recomend to be the one I should go with.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I did they had a few out here but was wondering if you gentleman knew any of them and who you would recomend to be the one I should go with.

I have to look and see if I recall meeting any of them...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok and can you check with father Greek and see what he says about them as well.

Will do....I just sent GMP's wife a message to see if I met any of them in Lexington..There were quite a few members from Texas in attendance....

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Will do....I just sent GMP's wife a message to see if I met any of them in Lexington..There were quite a few members from Texas in attendance....

Thank you Sir you are a wonderful Prince of darkness

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
International Craft and Hobby Fair :confused: :idunno: :uhyeah:

Sorry I couldn't Resist

Angry vampire hiss

I just checked out the International Combat Hapkido Federation page, pretty cool

It lead me to a Cane link, I think I will check that out a bit more.

I have had the privledge to meet and workout with Grandmaster Shuey of CaneMaster, his suff is the real deal..Many here will complain that his gear is too expensive, ya get what ya pay for...

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
International Craft and Hobby Fair :confused: :idunno: :uhyeah:

Sorry I couldn't Resist

I suppose for some it's a craft, for others it's a hobby. You might be suprised what anatomical targetting we can do with knitting needles!

:)

dancingalone

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Any plans to revamp the web site? It really needs it in my opinion. The navigation is not intuitive at all. It took me a while before I could find the list of all the certified instructors in my state.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Any plans to revamp the web site? It really needs it in my opinion. The navigation is not intuitive at all. It took me a while before I could find the list of all the certified instructors in my state.

Not sure..Ya could give them a call and suggest it..

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I agree but maybe they did it this way for only serious student will keep digging.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Terry. What part of Texas are you in again?????

Struk

White Belt
Reaction score

Hi

Don't know if you found what you were looking for but one alternative could be http://www.planomartialarts.com/index.htm.

I'm sure Master Hamann can tell you if there are any other instructors closer to your area.