CMA Near Ballinger Texas?

Nabakatsu

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I'm on the verge of moving to Ballinger Texas, in between san angelo and abilene and was curious if there are any CMA classes within 30mns-1 hour drive out here, specifically interested in wing tzun, secondarily interested in southern praying mantis, bagauzhang, bak mei, and baji quan.. if anybody has any information at all about any of these styles.. or even any style of CMA in this general area I would greatl appreciate it! Thanks for your time.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I personnally do not know any but will ask Sifu Stephens and see if he knows anyone there.

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm on the verge of moving to Ballinger Texas, in between san angelo and abilene and was curious if there are any CMA classes within 30mns-1 hour drive out here, specifically interested in wing tzun, secondarily interested in southern praying mantis, bagauzhang, bak mei, and baji quan.. if anybody has any information at all about any of these styles.. or even any style of CMA in this general area I would greatl appreciate it! Thanks for your time.

There's Bagua in Austin with John Painter's Jiulong Baguazhang, Henry Poo Yee's in Houston with SPM, no bak mei or bajiquan that I've heard in Tejas (but that doesn't mean much). Wing Chun you should be able to throw a stick & hit somebody teaching it.

Google Henry Poo Yee & John Painter for their websites. Then see what they have listed.

Ninebird8

Blue Belt
Reaction score
John Painter is actually in Arlington, Tx, between Dallas/Ft Worth, not Austin. And, if you want ba gua, go see Grandmaster Kwong Ming Lee aka Johnny Lee, in Dallas who also teaches lost track and Wu tai chi. I have a Shaolin master in Dallas/Vegas and a Long Fist/White Crane master here in Houston, Ricky Anderson and Jeff Bolt respectively. About to open a school ourselves soon. In any event, you are in a desert locale, but there are really good teachers in Austin, Dallas, and Houston. Send me a pm and will help you.

Latest Discussions