Chris Parker SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonbrinn

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Good day,

I want to know why time and time and TIME again Chris Parker is allowed to go into one of my threads and personally attack me with false accusations and smear tactics. I am SICK of it. Please do something about this or at least allow me to challenge him so that I can personally take care of it.

Here is his latest crap:

[h=2]Re: Old, busted but not defeated![/h]
Oh dear lord... seriously, Jason? Look, I'm happy that you think you're providing inspiration for anyone who has "gone through the wringer", but all this looks like the same easy route you've taken before, with the same odd, unverifiable and questionable claims... you're training through an online course, when you have official, legit Gracie BJJ gyms in your town (http://gracieraleigh.com/)? More claims of "I trained someone from absolute beginner to champ in MMA without sparring" with no name, no reference, nothing to back it up? Again? This is just another case like your decade in Daito Ryu... which amounted to occasional seminars over a few years... yeah? Tell me, did you only pick this form of training because it wasn't going against your ideas of not needing to roll/spar, but the actual gym would have you doing it (oh, and Kirk? Not all arts, my friend... very little sparring in Iaido...)? I wonder...​

With respect,
Chris Parker

www.ninjutsuaustralia.com

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
You've got to take what he says with a grain of salt. Same thing with lots of the other posters here. You shouldn't get too worked up over what people say on these boards although Parker does remind me a bit of Sheldon from Big Bang Theory in his posts.

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jason hasn't been back for a couple of years, so I think the issue is pretty well moot at this point.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
PhotonGuy… you're resurrecting a dead thread that was ignored from a highly dubious person (I was hardly the only one questioning him) who was eventually banned for his behaviour. This is not someone you want to find yourself on the side of. Additionally, this is not the way to go about any grievances… if you have an issue with me, report any posts you feel cross a line. Making statements like this publicly won't get anyone on the staff on your side…

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
You've got to take what he says with a grain of salt. Same thing with lots of the other posters here. You shouldn't get too worked up over what people say on these boards although Parker does remind me a bit of Sheldon from Big Bang Theory in his posts.
I don't know anything about Sheldon but as to Chris Parker; well I kinda like him. Seems personable enough. Is knowledgeable and communicates very well. His opinions are backed by knowledge and from what I've experienced from those who disagree with him or dislike him is they are unable to back their opinions with the same factual knowledge he brings to the discussions. No one likes to be wrong however when one's uneducated opinion is put forth and another who has the knowledge and experience presents factual knowledge it would behoove one to heed that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions