Chinese Beauty Pageants.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You just had to post that didn't ya? Some one asked about fetishes earlier....... that's my biggy. And her talent is MA related... I'm in love... well, maybe not love but at least I'm in like.:D Zhagn Xi Yi, Michelle Yeoh... *growls*.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RIght? Arent asian women the most phenominaly beautiful creatures on the face of the planet???

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Technopunk
RIght? Arent asian women the most phenominaly beautiful creatures on the face of the planet???

I've got your back on that one.;) :asian:

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Let's not forget Lucy Liu, Kelly Hu, Bridgette Lin, Maggie Cheung, Christy Chun, and Rosamund Kwan. Major hot babes, one and all. :D
Of course, I always appreciated them for their minds. ;)

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I missed the fetish thread, but thought the idea of doing a Tai Chi sword routine for the "talent portion" was neat!

I've always found Japanese women especially attractive.

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by theletch1
You just had to post that didn't ya? Some one asked about fetishes earlier....... that's my biggy. And her talent is MA related... I'm in love... well, maybe not love but at least I'm in like.:D Zhagn Xi Yi, Michelle Yeoh... *growls*.

*pant*pant*slobber*WOOO-MAN, WOOO-MAN, Me likeeee! (grabs fiancee by hair and drags towards bedroom, until catches right cross to jaw, bring back reality).

Seriously one thing I have noticed is that every culture and race has extremely beautiful women. You just have to find them. I think asian women are most beautiful in a delicate and graceful element. This fine specimen picked a perfect medium to display grace and elegance; tai chi sword. Bravo.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I live right by a major university, and frequent a tea shop thats also visited by a large number of students...many of whom are Asian. I'm constantly reminded by my gf that I'm not on the market. heh. She knows my weakness's too well.
(Course, Redheads, Brunettes and Goths also are on that list..heh)

Its nice to see the martial contribution though....it'll definately set them apart in a good way from the other nations contestants.

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess
I am half asian.. :)
though hard to tell. My other half , Scottish must be stronger DNA wise *G*

Yep, that sounds right, Scots are bullheaded all the way to the genetic level. (j/k)

;)

qizmoduis

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by OULobo
Yep, that sounds right, Scots are bullheaded all the way to the genetic level. (j/k)

;)

And if you think asians aren't stubborn, you haven't met my wife! Personally, I think she could make a Scot look like a limp noodle.

Needless to say, I'd have to agree with the folks showering praises on the beauty of asian ladies. I've been married to one for almost 11 years. With her, the beauty goes way beyond skindeep, as does the stubborn. :asian:

qizmoduis

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess
I am half asian.. :)
though hard to tell. My other half , Scottish must be stronger DNA wise *G*

You are? Honestly, I wouldn't have guessed that. My daughter's half-asian as well, and most people don't know it unless I tell them, although she does have a touch of the exotic.

Quite frankly, I fear for my sanity once she hits the teenage years. That's one of the reasons I took up Kenpo, and also why I'm making her take it as well. She's got a dimply smile that'll melt you.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by qizmoduis
And if you think asians aren't stubborn, you haven't met my wife! Personally, I think she could make a Scot look like a limp noodle.

Needless to say, I'd have to agree with the folks showering praises on the beauty of asian ladies. I've been married to one for almost 11 years. With her, the beauty goes way beyond skindeep, as does the stubborn. :asian:

Gee I can't win either way.. :)

Congratulations Qizmoduis~!

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You are? Honestly, I wouldn't have guessed that. My daughter's half-asian as well, and most people don't know it unless I tell them, although she does have a touch of the exotic.

Quite frankly, I fear for my sanity once she hits the teenage years. That's one of the reasons I took up Kenpo, and also why I'm making her take it as well. She's got a dimply smile that'll melt you.

Yeppers.. I'm half Thai and half Scottish :)
call myself a Thai dyed Scot *G*

I bet she's lovely~!!! and good luck *G*

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by arnisador
You don't look half-Asian at all KenpoTess?

You can tell a bit by the eyes. Definate asian characteristics IMHO.

See, thats the problem with most guys...they always seem to miss looking at the ladies eyes. I'm a gentleman. :)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

My suggestion is to keep on training. ;) My girl is 8 and I've got the boys calling and boys at my door.:mad: Unfortunately for them I haven't let on to anything just so one day they shall be shocked.:cool:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
See, thats the problem with most guys...they always seem to miss looking at the ladies eyes. I'm a gentleman. :)

Hey, I try to look into the eyes as best as I possibly can so women don't think I'm a big perv.:rofl:

Latest Discussions