chimera sparring in PA

gocrywolf

White Belt
Reaction score
I have been living in Pittsburgh and New Castle, pa for about 4 years because of college. Throughout my schooling I have come to know several fighters in my area and studied some Muay Thai and tae kwon do. I am interested in learning and exchanging techniques with all types of fighters and have been trying to get a sparring group together. I think that simply having fighters that use other forms to fight against learn from and talk to could increase everyone’s skill dramatically. I don’t want to limit myself to one form or way of thinking by focusing on just one aspect of fighting.
If there are any fighters in the Pittsburgh, Newcastle area who are interested in talking and possibly meeting with my group we would love to have new talent. All experience levels are welcomed; my group of 10 are very friendly and respectful of all forms and people and are just looking to have fun with others that are passionate about the arts.
We have basic knowledge of Muay Thai, Tae kwon do, kung fu, wing chun, aikido, capoeira, karate, wrestling, and boxing. Though some members are have higher proficiency in specific arts. We have weapons sparring with bokken, straight sword, and the spear
we are still a fairly new group of fighters and our members come and go based on their free time but we are all interested in MA.

so If anyone’s interested in friendly sparring and training my email is [email protected]...

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have been living in Pittsburgh and New Castle, pa for about 4 years because of college. Throughout my schooling I have come to know several fighters in my area and studied some Muay Thai and tae kwon do. I am interested in learning and exchanging techniques with all types of fighters and have been trying to get a sparring group together. I think that simply having fighters that use other forms to fight against learn from and talk to could increase everyone’s skill dramatically. I don’t want to limit myself to one form or way of thinking by focusing on just one aspect of fighting.
If there are any fighters in the Pittsburgh, Newcastle area who are interested in talking and possibly meeting with my group we would love to have new talent. All experience levels are welcomed; my group of 10 are very friendly and respectful of all forms and people and are just looking to have fun with others that are passionate about the arts.
We have basic knowledge of Muay Thai, Tae kwon do, kung fu, wing chun, aikido, capoeira, karate, wrestling, and boxing. Though some members are have higher proficiency in specific arts. We have weapons sparring with bokken, straight sword, and the spear
we are still a fairly new group of fighters and our members come and go based on their free time but we are all interested in MA.

so If anyone’s interested in friendly sparring and training my email is [email protected]...

Sounds like you are doing what the Dog Brothers did and started. Good stuff. Wish you guys all the best. And Go Steelers! (Born and raised in Swissvale myself).