chi/qi/ki/pneuma/mana

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
does anyone other then me think there should be a forum for the discussion of Chi? i don't want to start an argument over whether or not it exists. thats like argueing over whether or not god exists. there is no truelly good wayto say (sorry if that offends anyone).
off topic. what are some other ways of expressing chi. like ki (japan), mana (hawaii, though also a few games).

Sweet Brighit Bless your Blade,

John

The Lorax

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
There's probably a forum for it somewhere, but it isnt a MA in and of itself so it probably shouldnt get a whole forum here. If you want to talk about it try posting a topic in a forum for a MA that uses it (not trying to sound like a jerk or anything, its just that it would probably get more attention there).

By other ways of expressing it do you mean names for it?

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
hongkongfooey said:
Try the Dragon Ball Z forum. I here Dillman hangs out there.

DUDE!!! :lool:

But seriously...Dillman probably dosn't hang out there...Those are my old stomping grounds...I used be in DBZ heavily...Its one of the reasons I started Training, not because I want to turn into a Super Sayian, it because I like the emotion in it, and Goku's never ending fighting spirit.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was wondering about maybe holding discussion on energy in the philosophy section?

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just started a topic on chi in the Philosophy and Spirituality in the Arts forum.

OP
CuongNhuka

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
yes i meant other names for chi. and i will later (if some other people seem to care) start anouther thread with a poll for giving chi a forum/subforum or what ever would be accetable.

Sweet Brighit Bless your Blade,

John

OP
CuongNhuka

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
o.k. i guess it's a start. so are you for or against there being a chi/biomechanics forum/subforum

Latest Discussions