Check out this jackass

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Um... I think he's a perfect example of "it is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and prove it". I think that he should go through Basic Training and live with some of the wonderful people who have volunteered to serve this country, and find out why they do it, before making such stupid and prejudicial remarks.

Kudos to USAF Forums at www.3C0X1.net and www.3GuysHosting.com for buying out the site.

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Gee ... I always felt that way about Sean Hannity.

But, I can't really watch him for more than a couple of seconds at a time.

:)

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn this guy looks young too...makes me wonder what his parents taught him...

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
I couldn't finish watching it without becoming obsessed with the image of him in a high and tight, walking ahead of column as a tank scout. Best place for him.

Blotan Hunka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
A search on his name and some of the sites about him show to my satisfaction that hes a real guy. This site is only one of many wierd sites this guy runs. Hes just a mentally derranged attention seeker IMO and not everything is a conspiracy.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Blotan Hunka said:
A search on his name and some of the sites about him show to my satisfaction that hes a real guy. This site is only one of many wierd sites this guy runs. Hes just a mentally derranged attention seeker IMO and not everything is a conspiracy.

What makes you so sure it isn't just a psuedonym? What sites have you looked at that make you think this guy actually exists? There are alot of anonymous tricksters on the internet posting BS all of the time. And then that BS gets repeated by others who get pissed off at that BS.

And then, FOX, for whatever God-aweful reason, decides to put that BS on the air?

I'm pretty sure that this is just a ****-stirring attention getting hoax.

Blotan Hunka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
My intent isnt to prove anything to you, which the longer I post here, the more I realize thats a pointless waste of time. Just posting some sites in line with this thread. Every post isnt a response to you. The one above it was though.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Blotan Hunka said:
My intent isnt to prove anything to you, which the longer I post here, the more I realize thats a pointless waste of time. Just posting some sites in line with this thread. Every post isnt a response to you. The one above it was though.

Fair enough...:asian:

Blotan Hunka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
That site does have some interesting links to verifiable sources to legal documents pertaining to a Michael Crook.

At one point this appeared on his website. If anyone has an idea as to why, please e-mail the Webmaster. We just can't seem to figure out why Miguel is proud of the fact that he threw his wife down a flight of stairs after she *raised a hand like she was going to hit him*. (Hence the "extreme cruelty")

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY
FAMILY PART
COUNTY OF SALEM
DUAL FINAL JUDGEMENT OF DIVORCE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This matter coming on to be heard before the Honorable Diane B. Cohen in the presence of Teresa, Plaintiff (Pro-Se), and Michael, Defendant (Pro-Se), and it appearing from the testimony, Complaint, and Proofs taken before the court that the Plaintiff and Defendant were married on July 17, 1999, and that the Plaintiff and Defendant having pleaded and proved a cause of action for divorce on the grounds of extreme cruelty, set forth in the Complaint under the statute in such case made and provided, that the Plaintiff has been a bonafide resident of the State of New Jersey for more than one year next preceding the commencement of this action, and jurisdiction having been acquired over the Defendant pursuant to the rules governing the Courts:
The following stipulations of settlement were placed upon the record and the parties questioned as to their understanding and agreement. The Court makes no findings that these stipulations are fair and equitable, having not taken complete testimony thereon, but finds that they were entered into voluntarily by the parties, with full knowledge of their consequences, and the parties are directed to comply with these stipulations:

It is on this 19th day of January, 2000

ORDERED AND ADJUDGED, that pursuant to the statute in such case made and provided, the marriage between the parties is dissolved; and it is;

ORDERED AND ADJUDGED that Teresa shall return to her former name....

It is hereby ORDERED that the Stipulated Settlement Agreement the parties placed on the record on January 19, 2000 and specifically listed herein is hereby made a part of this Final Judgement of Divorce and shall not merge with but shall survive this Final Judgement of Divorce; and the parties are hereby directed to comply with the terms of this agreement.

This Court specifically notes, however, that it has not taken testimony as to the merits of this agreement, but merely finds that it was entered into freely and voluntarily by the parties.

OTHER PROVISIONS

All civil claims against each other are resolved.

Defendant, Michael, to dismiss the domestic violence complaint filed against Plaintiff, Teresa, and the Ocean City Municipal Court complaint.

Parties want a dual Final Judgement of Divorce.

CERTIFIED 19 January 2000

All which are reinforced...

Type in the supplied data into this site...
http://www.daytonmunicipalcourt.org/scripts/rgw.dll/Docket

and you do get legal data on a Michael Crook of the area and info provided for this guy. This site apparently is ran by someone who knows this guy and goes into stuff WAY beyond the "despise the troops" stuff.

Latest Discussions