Can you name all 50 states in 10 minutes?

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I had a problem with typing and also dyslexia for spelling, but was able to get there and name all 50 states.

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
USAbadge.jpg

6m20s

As with everyone else, I couldn't spell for crap. :p And for some reason, I couldn't remember Minnesota. LOL!

Now bring on the test that you have to name all the states AND their capitals!

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I managed to name them all the second time around, Wisconsin almost stopped me, but I cheated :D

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
3:43-spent a long time spelling "Massachusetts" correctly, darn it!
(harder without a map, dontcha think?)

I am a native of the Bay State (Commonwealth, actually), but really .... how else could you spell Massachusetts? Now, Connecticut ... what's with that second 'c'.

I think having the map does make it much more simple to complete the task. BUT, if you didn't have the map, and you had three states to go, how would remember that you didn't already list Nebraska?

One idea to test actual state names more closely might be having the map fill in as you enter the states. And, as the states populate, don't list the individual state borders. So as you add congruous states, the outline gets bigger and bigger, where as the unnamed state 'holes' get small and more defined. Hmmm....

Oh, and State Capitals ... forgetaboutit. ... I've got Concord, Boston, and Hartford. End of game for me.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I need a spell checker...

Latest Discussions