Bullet Recall

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Watching this for the first few seconds I was like hmm... then I had to say "woah, stop, wait a second here... are these guys FOR REAL?"

[yt]f8XcVc_0ykU[/yt]

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
It looked real enough until you notice the ticker tape at the bottom.

Deaf

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
"We understand that when our customers shoot a man, they want to see his liquified organs pour out of every hole in his body"

I want some Inferno bullets :D

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Watching this for the first few seconds I was like hmm... then I had to say "woah, stop, wait a second here... are these guys FOR REAL?"

[yt]f8XcVc_0ykU[/yt]
Anti-gun propaganda piece.

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
Actually, hollowpoints don't "explode". they expand.

This is both desirable for self defense and NECESSARY for the protection of bystanders.

First, the bullet, by expanding, is slowed down and remains in the body, so that all of its kinetic energy is transferred to the target and none is wasted. This way, the target must be shot far fewer times to achieve a stop and is actually more likely to survive.

Second, it keeps the bullet from overpenetrating, so that it does not exit the body and create a danger for any innocent bystanders who may be behind the target. This way, the threat, and ONLY the threat, is in danger of being shot.

Perhaps next time the Onion should write a piece on a subject about which it actually knows something.

Last edited:

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
It would seem I cannot post the above as a comment to youtube as the message cannot be more than 500 characters long.

Given the caliber of people who post on youtube this is perhaps an accurate assessment of their reading ability anyway.

I can't be bothered.

Latest Discussions