Brendon R(My Name is Sufficient)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrendonR

White Belt
Reaction score
My School is now open to the public, residential is negotiable, commercial is 1000-10000, depending on the size of the corporate. What is applicable to life? Death? I think not. Fighting? Fighting is fun but its not martial arts. Words. Words are the wonder of the 18th or maybe the 1st century. Since the 1st we will see how words can devastate and hands are weak. Feet are like childsplay and weapons are for the weak and the comedic. Loooooooook man. I'll stick mhy pinkie finger in your eyes and you'll look at me with pleasure in them. LOL. You think this is a joke? You have never seen a true master. That's why.

In case you mod, think it is disrespectful to set a thread after my 1st post. Know that, I am here to stay, so show me this respect of allowance and I will bring you clients for your webpage. Simple. A barter is better than money. You lose nothing, both gain something. Simplicity in exchange. Fighting is just the same. Trade. One is better at trading. Look up. Look down. Look up again. You must look down to be able to look up. Be humble, with this comes confidence. Amen. GOD bless you. Keep my thread up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Admin's note:

Thread closed, pending staff review.

Ronald Shin
MT Assistant Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.