Break Dancing.

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
How many have done it

It is a great work out
><><><
:boing2: :boing2: :boing2:

No, I did a few lessons of Capoiera or however you spell it but I wasnt really flexible enough to do some of the required stuff. Was great fun tho.:asian:

Hey! wats up?? im new here to this forum and it looks mighty cool. well anyways i used to breakdance back in the days when i was 14 (now im 19), and it was awesome. The upper-body strength u get is unbelivable, and not to mention the cicks dig it:D. we used to have breakdancing crews where we used to "battle" each other which is just i guess i dance contest on who has the better moves. If u are interested u should try to get some videos, like "B-Boy battle of the year", and there are others but its very fun to do.

-t.s.

I've never done it...

but if any of ya have ever been down to Venice Beach, there's a guy who shows up sometimes on the weekend who puts on a really good sidewalk show. Its fun to watch. He does headspins and other stuff.

i was into breakin' bigtime. i had the parachute pants and everything. we used to battle daily. i wish it would come back. i still uprock and pop sometimes. the footwork is amazing.

we would use carboard in the streets. those were the days.... i still have the movies breakin', beat street & krush groove on tape.

Back