"Body, Mind, and kick-*** moves" MA Documentary videos

Nyrotic

Green Belt
Reaction score
The Japanese say that "A perfect sword strike is like making love to a beautiful woman."

Just a few videos I found of a show/documentary called "Body, Mind, and kickass Moves" (Use your imagination)

Last edited by a moderator:

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Japanese say that "A perfect sword strike is like making love to a beautiful woman."

Just a few videos I found of a show/documentary called "Body, Mind, and kick*** Moves" (Use your imagination)

Reminds me of a perfect chess game.:)
Sean

Last edited by a moderator:

SideWinderGX

White Belt
Reaction score
wow haha, i loved all of those videos. ima go search for more =D i really like the second one, i never thought about my biceps negatively contributing to my punch. prolly better anyways, seeing as how my triceps and deltoids are quite large ;)

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Yea that's really a great show, I watch it when I can catch it but that's not often. I can't see the clips you posted as they are on youtube which is banned by my work server though.

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
i never thought about my biceps negatively contributing to my punch.

I've believed this for a long time. Why we use open hand strikes whenever possible (so accelerator and brakes are not mashed down at same time).

Some great stuff here, thanks for posting it. :ultracool

Oh, and I never knew some consider PM an internal style. Enlightening.

OP
Nyrotic

Nyrotic

Green Belt
Reaction score
After watching that third one....I really wanna find a Wing Tsun place out here....

Latest Discussions