Mind, Body and Kickass Moves FINALLY comes to U.S. Television!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Move over, Human Weapon.
wink.gif

Chris Crudelli's 2004 BBC series "Mind, Body, and Kickass Moves" is finally being shown stateside!

The series has been renamed for U.S. television, and is called "Mind, Body, and Kickin' Moves". The show is on Fox Sports Network's local cable channel...or whatever channel used to be Fox Sports Network local cable channel. 11PM Sundays, with a replay at 2:30AM Wednesdays. (time may vary by market).

Its Comcast Sports Network where I am, Florida Sports Network down in the Sunshine State...check local listings, yada yada yada.

I've heard that they've shown two 30 minute episodes so far, both set in the Philippines. There are several segments that have been posted on YouTube...if you haven't seen the series, IMO it is VERY well done. Worth a look...or a TiVo.
biggrin.gif

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It may have started last week. Its been very hard for me to find information about the show. Comcast Sportsnet New England doesn't even mention it on their web page.

buldog

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thanks Carol. They had some pretty cool stuff on the 2 episodes. Some strange stuff too (the deadly kiai especially). The only drawback I could see was that they didn't focus too much on any one art, just when it was getting interesting they would switch. Really liked the blindfolded stick fighting with GM Presas. Thanks again.
Scott

Hollywood1340

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I've aquired this on DVD, and I'm not a big fan of the "Mentalist" aspect of the show. Good for a view every now then then but in my most watched list.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Thanks Carol, I just went to YouTube to take a look and I found out that is where the Taiwan Swat video I saw before came form. I will be checking this out… if I can find it in my area.

Latest Discussions