Bloodhound Cop or Stupid Criminals?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/b...of_pot_from_chimney_leads_to_record_bust.html
Smell of pot from chimney leads to record bust

By Sam Wood
INQUIRER STAFF WRITER
A patrol cop with a sensitive schnoz was credited today with uprooting what authorities say is the biggest marijuana-growing operation in New Jersey's history.
That's the bloodhound portion of the story...

Overpowered by the scent, Lucasiewicz called his squad. When backup arrived, Lucasiewicz knocked on the door of the single-story ranch house.
They were greeted by a surprised man, "the gardener, essentially, who was burning some of the unusable parts of the plants in the fireplace," Jones said.
That's the stupid criminal portion....

I can't think of any "unusable parts" of the plant except maybe for the roots but those could be ground up and squeezed for the oil and used for making hashish. :idunno:
Burning the plant which has a VERY distinctive odor in a fireplace where the smoke is going to go out all over the neighborhood... uh, that's... pretty DUH! if you ask me.

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thank heavens for so many criminals being so stupid. Who wants a plague of smart ones?

About the only thing worse than a wave of brilliant criminals would be if dogs could fly....

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's the bloodhound portion of the story...

That's the stupid criminal portion....

I can't think of any "unusable parts" of the plant except maybe for the roots but those could be ground up and squeezed for the oil and used for making hashish. :idunno:
Burning the plant which has a VERY distinctive odor in a fireplace where the smoke is going to go out all over the neighborhood... uh, that's... pretty DUH! if you ask me.
Roots being used for Hash oil? Thats isn't what I have read, but what do I know.
Sean

Latest Discussions