Blood the last Vampire movie trailer

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well it's riding the vampire train that's for sure... I wonder was it shot in English or the native language... it looks like there wasn't dubbing but not sure... personally I like watching foreign films in their native language to make it more "real" for me.
But since the producers and writers of both Hero and CTHD are behind it ... it may be pretty good.

One of those wait and see.

Thanks for finding that.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Isn't this rooted in an anime series? It rings up memories of something I watched years ago. That was good because it was short and left enough questions unanswered that the viewer could be involved in the story. Hopefully it hasn't been Hollywood-ised, with subtitles for the hard of thinking.

OP
J

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Thats right Sukerkin!!

It is based on the anime which is a good anime.

I know in the UK it is being released earlier than here in the states.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood:_The_Last_Vampire#Live_action_film

Alot of Japanese based movies like Inital D,Memoirs of a Geisha,and now Blood use Nonjapanese actors and actress. I heard alot of Japanese are angry about this.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can understand their being unhappy about that. I wonder what can be done to achieve a useful compromise?

As to the UK release, I shall keep my eye out for it - if nothing else I'm sure my missus would like to go and see it.

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
so it's blade with wire-fu & an asian chick instead of a black dude? cool, looks fun.

jf

Latest Discussions