Black ribbed Dobok pants

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My organization has the BB's wear black pants w/ the Kukkiwon top. I like the ribbed Dobok better than the regular style. I can find many brands of full white w/ black collar dobok in the ribbed style, but few that have black ribbed dobok......And none that I've found that sell black ribbed pants only.

Can anyone point me in a direction? Or do ya s'pose I'll just need to break up a black dobok from Century, Kwon or Sang Moo Sa?

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ice,

You can order black ribbed pants through Sang Moo Sa/Best Martial Arts. The item number is BP in the '04 catalog.

Miles

OP
IcemanSK

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Miles said:
Ice,

You can order black ribbed pants through Sang Moo Sa/Best Martial Arts. The item number is BP in the '04 catalog.

Miles

It doesn't mention that they are ribbed. But I'll take your word & call em about it.

Thank you, sir.:asian:

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Miles said:
Ice,

Miles

Yup, my dojang buys equiptment in bulk through Sang Moo Sa/Best Martial Arts, so Sabumnims get a discount that they pass along to we students when we need to replace our worn out gear. They make nice ribbed doboks, black and white pants.

Also, you can try Kens Golden Tiger MA equiptment. In my experience, their ribbed black and white doboks are really comfortable and nice to wear when doing my TKD thing.

OP
IcemanSK

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
cali_tkdbruin said:
Yup, my dojang buys equiptment in bulk through Sang Moo Sa/Best Martial Arts, so Sabumnims get a discount that they pass along to we students when we need to replace our worn out gear. They make nice ribbed doboks, black and white pants.

Also, you can try Kens Golden Tiger MA equiptment. In my experience, their ribbed black and white doboks are really comfortable and nice to wear when doing my TKD thing.

Thanks, Cali! I order a lot of things for my school from Sang Moo Sa. I missed their black ribbed pants when I looked in the catalog, tho. One guy I spoke to in my organization swears he likes their doboks even better than Adidas. I got some student dobok from Ken's & was disappointed with them. Maybe their higher-end dobok are better.

Thanks for you input, sir.:asian:

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
IcemanSK said:
That's just wrong somehow. Funny, but wrong:ultracool
But far more funny than wrong. God! I haven't laughed that hard since I can remember!!!!

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
IcemanSK said:
It doesn't mention that they are ribbed. But I'll take your word & call em about it.

Thank you, sir.:asian:

I think they are ribbed because I ordered a pair of white pants to replace a pair I lost.

No problem!

Miles

OP
IcemanSK

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A note to all:

Sang Moo Sa does have ribbed pants (in black & white) as separates, but the item number isn't BP. Its SBP! Which stands for "Special Black Pants." For white, its "SWP".

That is all......:ultracool

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
IcemanSK said:
A note to all:

Sang Moo Sa does have ribbed pants (in black & white) as separates, but the item number isn't BP. Its SBP! Which stands for "Special Black Pants." For white, its "SWP".

That is all......:ultracool

How are the ribbed one's, my wife like the smooth ones.
Terry

OP
IcemanSK

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
How are the ribbed one's, my wife like the smooth ones.
Terry

You & Fluffy should go on the road.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Latest Discussions