Bizzare things that can only happen to me...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So middle of the night last night (about 11-30 or so) I am up at this gehtto 7-11 by my house, (I say ghetto because its near the project housing) and some crazy ghetto-punk Girl flags me down on my bike, freaking out about how she doesnt know what town she is in, but how she needs to get to the "cop shop"… Now, you gotta picture... a semi-attractive girl with spikey hair, an She's got these Big freakin raver goggles, and this pink bra over a white tshirt and some green canvas patch safteypinned over the whole thing with some band names written on it… and Shes begging me for a ride to the local police station, and she starts telling me how she just got back from Italy and how shes drifiting across the country and some dudes stole all her stuff... And she took her bank card "to the Chase in like elgin or elburn or whatever its called" and how they confiscated her ID because they thought it was fake, and she just needed to get enough cash for a bus ticket, so she needs to get to the cop shop so they can get her ID back so she can get her money...

So My buddy Brian is up there with me, and shes telling him he can have the bike she took from the dude who stole all her things, (it’s a kids BMX dirt bike thing) and shes like “you can follow us to the cop shop on it” and Brain laughed and was like “No way, Im not riding that.”

So she goes "I'm getting on!" hops on the back of the bike, even tho I never said it was ok... and was like, “Cmon, just give me a ride”

Long story short, I gave her a ride.

And this hispanic gangsta kid who was up there asks Brain (in my best ghetto accent)

“Hey mang, wahtchu gonna do wit dat bike?"

so Brain is like "Its not mine..."

Dude is like "Kin I have it, homes?"

Brain is like "Knock yourself out man..." and dude grabbed the bike and ran into the store to his buddys and was like

"Heyyyyy! I gots me a new bike!"

It was TOTALLY bizarre.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
rutherford said:
Tell us the truth. She's locked in your closet right now, isn't she?

No, the crawlspace.

And seriously... Considering everything, that Girl can count herself LUCKY she ran into ME and not someone else last night...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yep damn lucky ran into the most dangerous pirate/ninja gentleman alive. Hats off to ye mate for being so. Ya did the right thing...

So you making sure she's got enough air in that crawlspace or what?

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Considering everything, that Girl can count herself LUCKY she ran into ME and not someone else last night...
That is for sure!;) There are far worse places than a crawlspace... She should count herself lucky! :rofl:

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
You mean no wooden box with spiders in it? You're such a ninja- pirate!

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bigshadow said:
That is for sure!;) There are far worse places than a crawlspace... She should count herself lucky! :rofl:
It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again!

Um, sorry... what were we talking about?

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
rutherford said:
Tell us the truth. She's locked in your closet right now, isn't she?

Lol.. No no! "He's" locked in the closet right now. Covered in butter. Tied up with elastic bands and typing this post with his nose.....Aaaaanyway. Moving swiftly on.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have to say that that beats anything I could come up with! And it is lucky for her she ran into you and not a few other people...

Latest Discussions