Bhengazi bombshell...spelled C.I.A....

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...looks like the Jake Tapper hire at CNN might actually have been good for the network...

This is what the real question was about Bhengazi...What was the administration doing there that they didn't want people knowing about...

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/08/...hazi-attack-agency-in-panic-over-revelations/

But what were they doing there to justify such agency paranoia now about people blabbing? Former CIA analyst Robert Baer tells CNN that agents are typically polygraphed ever few years, not every month. What could be so tippy top secret that it needs to be kept under wraps even if it means threatening agents’ families to buy their silence? On Twitter, Lachlan Markay points to this Business Insider piece, also from May, speculating that weapons were involved. Which isn’t surprising — everyone knows the feds are trying to round up loose arms from Qaddafi’s stockpiles before jihadis get hold of them. What’s surprising is where the weapons might, might have been headed. To a depot back in the U.S.? Maybe not:

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I've thought for a long time that this whole thing may have been more about secrets than incompetency.

Of course I can't rule out both at the same time....

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
This is such a great conspiracy theory. The angles are impressive!

James Kovacich

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Duh. Of course it involved **** the public isn't involved in. When was the last time the state dept clued anyone in with secret ****?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2