best

marlon

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
what is the best question about kempo that you have been asked lately? Mine was: when and how to breath in a fight.

REsepctfully,
Marlon

JesterX

White Belt
Reaction score
what is the best question about kempo that you have been asked lately? Mine was: when and how to breath in a fight.

REsepctfully,
Marlon

Can we know what was your answer? ^_^

I once suffered quite a serious wound a while ago when someone punched me in the solar plexus and I was inhaling because my lungs were empty. If I had some air in my lungs, I'm sure that I would not have choked as badly as I did back then.

I know that I'm a perfect novice and I truly believe that questions like this might enlighten novices like me.

Is there some tricks to keep on fighting longer without getting short of breath?

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score

REsepctfully,
Marlon

Correct answer: In and out. If the fight makes you stop doing this you needed better kenpo.

OP
marlon

marlon

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Can we know what was your answer? ^_^

I once suffered quite a serious wound a while ago when someone punched me in the solar plexus and I was inhaling because my lungs were empty. If I had some air in my lungs, I'm sure that I would not have choked as badly as I did back then.

I know that I'm a perfect novice and I truly believe that questions like this might enlighten novices like me.

Is there some tricks to keep on fighting longer without getting short of breath?

breath when you need oxygen. Rising sun breathing exercise and pushing palm are methods to train the way you breath....

marlon

Latest Discussions