Best of the Best

chrismay101

Green Belt
Reaction score
Watched a film on Sky called - best of the best. saw it ages ago and was bored so I gave it ago.
Started off as a karate comp. to find a USA team to go to Korea and fight there best.
As I watched I thought thats a bit odd why go to korea to fight a karate comp. but once thay got there all there kept saying was Taekwando cool a taekwando film.

Does anyone know of any other films that Taekwando is the main art?

Bumblebee

Green Belt
Reaction score
I know that a lot of martial arts films use a lot Taekwondo kicks. This is because of the more acrobatic and flashy kicks that movie patrons like seeing. Yeah, Best of the Best was for sale at Suncoast and I picked that up because it was five bucks. I watch it before a competition because it gets me ready, but then there's that 8 hour wait... Anyways, I don't know of any movies that has Taekwondo as a main art. I know that there's a really bad movie called "Honor" but it only features Ilram Choi as a Taekwondo pit fighter.

Bumblebee

Green Belt
Reaction score
Would you really want to though? Best of the Best, okay. Best of the Best 2, I guess. Best of the Best 3, what are you mad?!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yea why are you taking my signature from my school?
Just kidding the movie was great but leave it at the original and the rest are just terrible.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A classic flick to be sure. I encouraged my 13 & older students to watch it. Even a mother told me how much she liked it!

Latest Discussions