Bennifer.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It absolutely kills me that this is worthy of being front-page news on Yahoo!:

"Affleck, J. Lo Buy Pickup (truck) in Georgia"

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...762&e=6&u=/ap/20030927/ap_en_mo/affleck_truck

When the planes hit the Twin Towers I told my kids, "You live in a different world now." Evidently I was much mistaken. Well, at least it's not as though we have tens of thousands of troops at risk in hot spots in Iraq and Afghanistan now. There's plenty of room for news like this.

Sheesh!!!

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I think we all need to get back to our lives, and who the F cares about overpaid, pampered Hollywood types anyway...

Well, maybe my teenaged daughter because I can't get JLo's music out of my home... :shrug:

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This stuff about them is on the news constantly. There is SO MUCH MORE HAPPENING IN THE WORLD!

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Unfortunatly, the only thing that seems to sell better than sex is celebrety(sp), and Bennifer seems to have both. Everyone wants to dream about being rich and dating famous, I guess. I wouldn't kick her out of bed, especially with it starting to get cold up here.

K

Kroy

Originally posted by arnisador
This stuff about them is on the news constantly. There is SO MUCH MORE HAPPENING IN THE WORLD!

I totally agree.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Originally posted by OULobo
I wouldn't kick her out of bed, especially with it starting to get cold up here.

Beniffer split up! Excellent. It was -25 F below this morning up here. hmmmmmmm

T

TonyM.

Bennifer is proof for me of my theory that two half personalities equal one quarter of a personality.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
one quarter of a personality.
Speaking of quarters... they were just engaged 3 months ago from the date on that particular post... will this be a quarterly thing just to keep their floundering careers afloat? Will Jennifer get more implants? Will Ben get a brain implant? Sorry, went into soap opera mode there for a moment.:D

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have to say that I don't really have a problem with Ben. Not too long ago Howard Stern was griping about how there are very few ultra celebs that frequent his show. He put up $5000 to anyone that could get a person on their list to call in for an interveiw. The list was pretty much every celeb that is currently hot for whatever reason; DeNiro, Tom Cruise, Russel Crowe, Liv Tyler, Ben and J-Lo, ect. As it turned out Ben actually called to claim the money himself and had it directly sent to a local charity. Howie got his interview, Ben got to promote his new movie and a local charity got a significant contribution. Not a bad guy if you ask me. He is a compulsive gambler, but he leaves $25,000 tips on good nights.

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by OULobo
I have to say that I don't really have a problem with Ben. Not too long ago Howard Stern was griping about how there are very few ultra celebs that frequent his show. He put up $5000 to anyone that could get a person on their list to call in for an interveiw. The list was pretty much every celeb that is currently hot for whatever reason; DeNiro, Tom Cruise, Russel Crowe, Liv Tyler, Ben and J-Lo, ect. As it turned out Ben actually called to claim the money himself and had it directly sent to a local charity. Howie got his interview, Ben got to promote his new movie and a local charity got a significant contribution. Not a bad guy if you ask me. He is a compulsive gambler, but he leaves $25,000 tips on good nights.
He may be a decent guy, if you don't count screwing around on your fiance. But then again, I always did question his taste in women....(I believe he and Matt Damon have a relationship they keep very quiet....)

Latest Discussions