OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Its been around longer than DA tho.

My nephew who runs the Tattoo shop out there in Crystal Lake (Rileys cousin) has one on his neck as well.

Hmmmm....so what was his motivation, do you know?

I've been looking at the trend online and read about one guy who got one and scanned as a box of tampons at the grocery store...lol.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmmmm....so what was his motivation, do you know?

No, but I can ask him, im getting more ink done. Its wonderful, getting all your ink for nothin, LOL.

(Thats not exactly true, I always tip him)

OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No, but I can ask him, im getting more ink done. Its wonderful, getting all your ink for nothin, LOL.

(Thats not exactly true, I always tip him)

Gee thanks...rub it in why don't ya. :p

Still...you are sooo lucky. I love watching tattoo artists work. I have a very, very close friend who is a tattoo artist and I always loved to watch him work. Haven't been able to do that since we moved. I met him when I got my tat done a couple years ago. I would like to get more work done at some point.

**edit**
I'm not thinking of a bar code tattoo on my neck...lol. Don't know what I want done which is why I haven't done anything yet.

hong kong fooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
I myself do not see the point in a barcode tattoo but hey there are alot of tatoos that don't make sence to me I guess you have your own reasons to get a barcode tattoo

Latest Discussions