Back in the Martial saddle again!

MSTCNC

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hey there, People! It's been a l-o-n-g time since I was on last... been a lot going on the past few years. Hope all is well with everyone! And that someone remembers me other than Bob! LOL :uhyeah:

Currently living in Durham, NC... and I've been blessed to be able to train with some AWESOME people in the area... including Guro Evans down in Greensboro, and my long-time friend Prof. Seck down in Raleigh, and I just found and old training partner from

Hope to be online more... or atleast as much as work and school will allow...

PEACE!

Andrew

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wooohoooo!! :D

OP
MSTCNC

MSTCNC

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Thanks, Peeps!

ThamesD - Martin is doing well. I went to visit him down in Raleigh last week for the first time. We've known eachother through Bob's websites for Y-E-A-R-S; but, never had a chance to meet-up. It was AWESOME! I just LOVE making fleshy friends out of virtual ones... it's one of my favorite things next to cooking, music, and Martial Arts!

When I was leaving last week, Martin asked me if I'd like to become his student... I don;t even think that I sucked inn air before I replied "YES!"... LOL

Peace, Y'all!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks, Peeps!

ThamesD - Martin is doing well. I went to visit him down in Raleigh last week for the first time. We've known eachother through Bob's websites for Y-E-A-R-S; but, never had a chance to meet-up. It was AWESOME! I just LOVE making fleshy friends out of virtual ones... it's one of my favorite things next to cooking, music, and Martial Arts!

When I was leaving last week, Martin asked me if I'd like to become his student... I don;t even think that I sucked inn air before I replied "YES!"... LOL

Peace, Y'all!

Oh wow....way cool! I'm embarassed to say I haven't met him either...gotta change that on my next trip south. Of course, that's gonna take a trip south....maybe I better get crackin' since I have friends on the way as well as there :)

OP
MSTCNC

MSTCNC

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Thank you again, Everyone! GREAT to be back!

And, Carol... Martin and I have already decided that, when you are in town next, we need to train some... and get nom noms!!! :uhyeah:

Will be meeting Ray (Celtic Cripller) this Saturday... and my FCS-Kali friend Michael is moving up this way from Greensboro... and he had JKD experience... we're working with Martin on the 16th...

LOVE MARTIAL ARTISTS!!!!!

Latest Discussions