Senior Master
Reaction score
ahhh.... the dirty ones?
It's very ribald.

1664567854579.png

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've watched this guys channel a few times. Cooks some crazy stuff..even Bull heads 🤣
Meanwhile in the USA...actually a lot of meat & looks tasty
Eeew! bullheads I consider inedible in all except emergency situations. It is on a life and death list of things I could eat if I absolutely had to, like fungi and bell peppers.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm sure I saw a video where one attacked an Alligator or croc...
Oh I took care of one named Hoss that was 90 lbs. and had a musket ball removed from his shell. It was discovered when we radiographer him. His age was estimated at 130 years in 1990. He also had a veritable garden growing on his back. I have little doubt he could remove a hand or foot in a single bite.

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Eeew! bullheads I consider inedible in all except emergency situations. It is on a life and death list of things I could eat if I absolutely had to, like fungi and bell peppers.

He's great...haha

Hyoho

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
You're missing the point of the drill and, based on your other comments in the thread, you're trying hard to get some attention so I'll respond to you.

What we are NOT doing:
- randomly swinging to hit your opponent like a piñata
- training to develop a super power
- training to fight villains while blindfolded

What we ARE doing:
- learning to trust senses other than just eye sight
- learning to calm your mind when any noise can be a distraction
- learning to feel/figure out someone's proximity to you in places where there is poor light

Yes, many of us would be blind folded and hit piñatas as children. Thanks for your constant reminders. Did everyone continue to train that way as they grew up? Did you?

For someone who has claimed to teach for 40 years in Japan, it's surprising you first wouldn't approach a new concept with questions instead of accusations instead. Or...is it that you can't teach an old dog new tricks?
I didn't miss the point at all. Me trying to get attention? Why would you even post a thing like this where there some people doing and teaching for well over half a decade. As a professional we try every trick in the book to try and raise the level of our students. Now if you put a guy in the middle and surrounded him with 10 others attacking you would have my attention. Me teaching in Japan over 40 years is well known fact to many as are my credentials. As a resident for sure a don't need a reality check as to what's legit and recognized there.

Latest Discussions