Australian beer ads

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I've always loved those Foster Lager ads... Some of my favorites have been...
The viewing of a huge great white shark swimming quietly along and one word... Guppy

A surfer wiping out on a huge wave.... Tourist

Jimi

Black Belt
Reaction score
This is my twisted beer ad. Fosters. It's Canadian for beer.
What you don't hear about Fosters is that it is no longer imported from Australia anymore. The company that produced Fosters started a brewery in Canada to save on time and money in shipping the Old Foster Oil Cans to America. It's still at an import price, it only travels from Canada now, so it is less likely to have age issues, and they changed the cans about 10 years or so ago as well, smaller and holds taste better I think. But don't pay an import price for a Killians Irish Red, unless we pay import taxes for beers from Colorado nowa days. It's Coors with red dye in it. Many places now will have Sam Adams on the import price list, it's a Boston Lager, we had issue in Boston in our history over taxes there before, remember? I understand that some beers are unique and the Pub may want to charge more for it, but put it on the Micro-Brew or Other list. The last 2 beers I mentioned being on an import list is an insult to anyones intellegence. I don't find that as funny as the Australian Beer Ads.

Latest Discussions