Attention Moderators, Chaotic Spammer on the Prowl

Kane

Black Belt
Reaction score
There is a spammer on the prowl wrecking forums all over the internet. He has already wrecked two Discovery forums and I fear he is about to wreck another forum (WWE forum).

There is no way to ban him, other forums could not. He started from small forums and now is starting to go after bigger forums. I know that MartialTalk is probably one of the biggest martial arts forums on the web, so he may strike this forum at any time.

I think he found some way to renew his IP address or he may have an infinite amount of IP addresses. Furthermore if he gets on this forum he can severely wreck it.

Look out for usernames such as G8whitefear or Unbannable_2004. He uses those usernames.

Hope this info helps to keep the forum running good.

-Kane

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There is no such thing as an unbannible user....though in some cases, it is a royal PITA. If something starts happening, hit the RTM and the staff will handle it. :) The heads up is appreciated.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Too bad we can't find out who he REALLY is and really show him what a mistake it would be to mess with US!
But yeah lets...

Attachments

• $banhim.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 518

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Kane said:
There is a spammer on the prowl wrecking forums all over the internet. He has already wrecked two Discovery forums and I fear he is about to wreck another forum (WWE forum).

There is no way to ban him, other forums could not. He started from small forums and now is starting to go after bigger forums. I know that MartialTalk is probably one of the biggest martial arts forums on the web, so he may strike this forum at any time.

I think he found some way to renew his IP address or he may have an infinite amount of IP addresses. Furthermore if he gets on this forum he can severely wreck it.

Look out for usernames such as G8whitefear or Unbannable_2004. He uses those usernames.

Hope this info helps to keep the forum running good.

-Kane
So what is his modus operandi? Does he sign up multiple times? Does he try to harvest the emails of forum users? Does he blitz websites to overload their bandwidths? The basic question is how does he "severely wreck" forums? Just curious.

- Ceicei

OP
K

Kane

Black Belt
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
So what is his modus operandi? Does he sign up multiple times? Does he try to harvest the emails of forum users? Does he blitz websites to overload their bandwidths? The basic question is how does he "severely wreck" forums? Just curious.

- Ceicei
He has found some way to renew his ip address or he has an infinite amount of ip addresses. So I signs up as different accounts I guess everytime you ban him.

He will spam, spam, and spam some more until it is nearly impossible to reply to threads. He will reck the forums until someone surrenders powers to him, as ridiculous as that sounds.

I found this forum he is currently trying to spam;

http://b18.ezboard.com/fsharks77551frm2

Most posts have been deleted by the moderater, but he might come back later to try again.

The admin seems absent, so I doubt he will go after a forum as big as martial talk. But he has said that he will go after bigger forums and since martial talk is one of the biggest martial arts forums on the web, I was thinking that he might try.

47MartialMan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
So what is his modus operandi? Does he sign up multiple times? Does he try to harvest the emails of forum users? Does he blitz websites to overload their bandwidths? The basic question is how does he "severely wreck" forums? Just curious.- Ceicei
I had one that went to a forum and retrieved the members' email and spammed the ones listed. This is why I am against posting real names and emails.

simon

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
spammers like to use the private mail or if they can get your email they flood you with mail,if he was to actually spam this forum with unwanted posts then just ignore him and let the mods ban him everytime..no worries....its the backdoor hackers you have to worry about..they start with pinging an ip address then realise how easy it is to to log in as an admin..thats when to chaos starts.but this is illegal in all countrys and carrys severe penalties so it isnt worth it.
ip addresess can be changed and hidden easily......
by the way..im not a spammer or hacker...i just know some of these things and never actually use them,im a member of a programming forum which you learn a lot of this stuff so you know how to protect yourself......p.c kenpo lol.

Latest Discussions