Artist for Band Logo Design?

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My band is looking for an impressive logo. None of us are artists, and up until now we've just been using a generic logo (basically, the band name in a font we liked :p). I can't offer a large commission, but any work would obviously be credited.
The band name is Synystry, and we play hard rock/metal, mostly Sabbath/Godsmack/Metallica type stuff.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My band is looking for an impressive logo. None of us are artists, and up until now we've just been using a generic logo (basically, the band name in a font we liked :p). I can't offer a large commission, but any work would obviously be credited.
The band name is Synystry, and we play hard rock/metal, mostly Sabbath/Godsmack/Metallica type stuff.

Hey Jeff, I wish that I could help you out but drawing is not my forte. (I make a mean stick man drawing though:rofl: ) Maybe Johnathon can help out there as that is his field.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm sure you've thought of this, but I'll try fooling around with the sinister/synergy mix thing and post it here if I come up with anything halfway decent.

Jeff

OP
Kreth

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One other thing I should have mentioned in the initial post: We're looking for something in gif format with a transparent background to make it simple to paste into flyers, etc.
Jeff, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

OP
Kreth

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jeff, I'm not entirely sure what it is you're looking for in a logo, but I used to play in a band that played almost the same music.
So, I made up something that I thought was cool.
Woah! That's pretty cool. I'll have to show that to the other guys, thanks!

OP
Kreth

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I spiced up the text a bit with some red for an extra evil look, a long with some texturing to make it look old.
Very cool again. Not to be too much of a PITA, but do you have just the name saved as a separate file?

Latest Discussions