are there any Martial Artist here that are also Freemason or Rosicrucian ?

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm a Discordian, does that count?

Oh, I nearly forgot, I'm also a Knight of Columbus. The feathered chapeau gets in my way, but the sword is nice.

xJOHNx

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I don't know enough about the freemasons.

Rosicrucians I do know a fair bit. But since you are asking, you are not one. Sorry to dissappoint you.

OP
X

XBOXLIVE

White Belt
Reaction score
just wondering what effect it has on your martial art way of thinking.

ILUMINATUS %-}

syedwaseemjan

White Belt
Reaction score
I have enough information about the freemasons.Freemasons is the secret society which played an important role in destruction of this world by every possible mean.
Their main goal is to create new world order (one global government) for the anti-christ.
If you want detail information than see the ARRIVALS on youtube

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I have enough information about the freemasons.Freemasons is the secret society which played an important role in destruction of this world by every possible mean.
Their main goal is to create new world order (one global government) for the anti-christ.

And they also use to be the Templers and have the Holy Grail be it cup of child and started the Swiss banking system and came to America and wrote about it on the Kensington Rune Stone :rolleyes: and of course the King of France owed them great heaps of money and found it much easier to call them Satan worshipping heretics so he could get permission to wipe them out from the Pope than it would have been to just pay them back the money he owed them.

But then the Freemasons already know all this :rolleyes:

Last edited:

mib2112

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Afternoon! Master Mason in St. Louis Missouri here. And.. no, not really.

I mean, being a Mason, for me at least, is surrounding myself with other, like minded men, who strive to hold themselves to a higher standard and be the best men that they can be.

Same as my martial arts school.

As a Mason, we do a lot of charity work and volunteer work.

Again, same as the school.

As a Mason, we have secret handshakes, code words and phrases that people not members of the Masons would not understand...

Yep, still just like the school. No hand shakes, but stances that look kinda silly, we say things in Chinese, and refer to our forms by their name (White Tiger Descends The Mountain, Tiger and Crane Unite, etc).

As a Mason, you become more used to doing research, if you chose to, regarding the history of the Masons and how we interacted with society over the years. You learn public speaking, you network with other people, and in the Lodge, all these men are equals.

So I suppose that, the studies themselves that I partake in as a Mason don't do much for my Martial Arts skills, but I learn other skills that help, such as the public speaking, respect for my peers, how to be a better man.

I would highly recommend any man who is not an atheist look into what the Masons really are, you might be surprised.

And I make the same recommendation to my Mason friends about the Martial arts, I encourage them to come to a class, or any class near them and find an art they enjoy.

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score

The world hasn't been destroyed. Why are you writing in the past tense?

Also, they are responsible for the foundation of the USA.

As far as their dedication to forming one world government for the anti-christ, you'd be hard pressed to prove that. They do have a stated goal of one world government, but to bring an age of enlightenment and peace.

Now, I'm not a freemason and neither are you, but you are too quick to pass judgement. freemasons are no longer a secret society. They are a society with secrets. Such organizations are plentiful even with the martial arts community. Is everyone in one of those organizations a minion of the anti-christ?

What makes you so sure your viewpoint is correct? How many times have people been sure that the end times are approaching, or that this or that group will bring it about?

That's rhetorical. You don't know one way or the other for sure. You are merely regurgitating the views others have told you.

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score

I think my sticking point still is that the world is not destroyed.

Latest Discussions