Any TKD or Karate schools in Castle Rock COL.

Mark Lynn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Two begining students of mine are moving with their parents to Castle Rock Colorado. Their parents want to keep them in the martial arts and asked me about schools and instructors in the area.

I told them I would put up a post and see if anyone knows anyone there and get recommendations if possible.

They have started in an Americanized TKD program learning Chungi and basic blocking and kicking. So they could fit in at about any type of school either TKD or karate. They are both good kids and their parents attend every class the kids are at and work with them outside of class. SO I believe they would be good students at wherever they end up. I know I hate to see them go.

Any suggestions.

Thanks
Mark

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Here is a ATA school

ATA Black Belt Academy & Karate for Kids

[SIZE=-1]castlerockata.com
[/SIZE]
COLORADO TAEKWONDO STUDIOS :: Call Today 720.898.0708[SIZE=-1]Songahm Taekwondo is a traditional style martial art for all ages (4 - adult). ... Castle Rock, CO Castle Rock Karate for Kids & ATA Black Belt Academy ...
[/SIZE]Castle Rock Aikido Club[SIZE=-1]Castle Rock AIKIDO is a new Japanese martial arts school in Castle Rock, Colorado. You no longer have to drive all the way up to Denver or down to Colorado [/SIZE]

I hope these may help out your family.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sir -

Mr. Bryan Galke is affiliated with YomChi TKD and teaches Ch'ang H'on TKD on the south side of the Denver metro area, in 4 different locations. He and his assistant instructor, Mr. Kyle Colby, have both taught children and adults for some time - Mr. Galke for well over a decade - and their students that I have met are well-trained and competent. You can reach him through the website listed above with the locations, or you can email him directly with questions about his classes at [email protected].

I hope you find a class that meets your students' needs and abilities!

OP
M

Mark Lynn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Terry and Kacey

Thanks for the information, I'll pass along the information and the websites listed to the parents.

Any other recomondations folkes?

Mark